Well...i'll Be Sticking To Hookah Thank You.

If you guys don't mind,(feel free to delete this post, I don't think I'm violating any forum rules) I'm going to put the link for my buddy's podcast that we hookah'd through and cemented my decision to stay with the hookah faithful. It's basically talking about random shit, but a lot of video games, comics(marvel and DC but not limited to those 2) and comic movies/tv...I guess geekdom. So I hope you guys listen and enjoy.

https://soundcloud.com/utjh/22-um-that-just-happened-episode22

I'm not a fan of jump-cuts, it's part of youtube culture that I hate, and while I understand it's useage, intersplicing music and such into the podcast really detracted from it (for me anyways). Other than that, pretty good. Didn't really get to the meat and bones of anything either (ie, going into great depth into specific things), which may appeal more to others than me, but I like really deep nerd-outs on things (that's what podcasts are great for imo). Still, not bad to listen to for a casual podcast.

Yeah, I'm not a fan of the jump cuts either, but they prefer it. We try to keep it casual and the goal is to more come off as a conversation amongst friends.

But thanks for the listen!

I vaped for a while, but it was mainly for while i was driving and at work, shit it go to a point where i was keeping a hookah in my car using ring coals on my lunch lol. vaping just didn't do it for me. i enjoyed it, just not as much as hookah. its part of my nightly routine. and its more relaxing and less work lol imo