Margins On Shisha?

Hi guys, I've been thinking about launching a business that revolves around hookah. Before I'd throw down several hundred dollars for a tobacco license, incorporation, etc, I wanted to have a "ball-park" idea on the price of shisha. Most wholesalers won't take me seriously unless I send them documentation and an EIN, so I was going to ask you guys: What do the margins look like with shisha? 

I know some brands such as Al Fakher retail at around $6-7 per 100g, while other brands such as fumari, starbuzz, or fantasia might retail at around $10-12 per 100grams. 

Do you guys have an idea on what the margins look like to retailers? I could see 100 grams of shisha costing a retailer $2-4, but I really just don't know. I'm sure there would be several different factors, such as the specific brand and supplier - but I'm just looking for a general idea. Any feedback would be really helpful! 

If ur looking to get into the buisness I recommend legal zoom, they handle all the paperwork. Friend of mine used it to open a shop in pheonix, just payed like 300 and signed the papers and they handle all the work.

I can shed some light as I was buying various brands at wholesale.  Granted these prices are from when I had a small hookah business so they may have changed.  SB 250 gram was $13.50 Fumari 100g was $4.50 Al Fahker 250 was around $8.  Nahkha was cheap.  Hope this helps note these prices were from around 2010-2011