Hookah Vs Vaping

Hookah vs Vaping  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Where do you fall in the evolution of smoke?

• Progressive: I am or will eventually go full vape...it's the FUTURE!
    • Pragmatist: I will use both in some capacity.
    • Purist: Hookah only. I will grind mint leaves and mix it with glycerin if I have to!

If I didn't have snus I'd vape and smoke hookah. But because I have snus I will prob stick with hookah and snus.

I voted both though bc without snus I'd do both.

Vaping is healthier than hookah IMHO. But I think snus (sweedish snus) is the safest out of all 3 personally.

I brought back a few things of snus last time I was overseas. Not huge on it, but it gives a nice buzz when I need it. 

For myself, smoking hookah is about enjoying the company of my roommate or my girlfriend, passing the hose as we talk about life. I just don't think that sort of quality time could be found passing around an electronic device. Might be nice for a quick solo smoke, but I always keep a time reserved for hookahs. Whether it be before class or in the evening, I won't smoke unless I know the coals are going to need replacing. I would like to try vaping, but I feel like I would get caught up in buying all the latest gadgets for it. Things like Santino's drip tips and tanks? I would be all over that, pushing my hookah collecting to the side.

Yeah, the Kanger tanks are more open draw. Not as open as hookah, but not exactly like sucking on a straw. The cheap disposable CE4 clearomizers I'm using right now until my MVP and Kanger Protank 2 come in are like sucking through a tiny coffee stirrer straw almost. Luckily my buddy just let me borrow his Kanger T3S clearomizer until my stuff comes in, but I'm still using the CE4s so I can try more of my Mount Baker Vapor flavors. I won't bother refilling any of these after one tank of liquid has been used in them. The draw sucks that bad. Or rather, it doesn't. :lol:

Anyway, replacing coils is easy as a fat kid eating pie- Just as Alex said, it's a simple replacement. However, to save myself money, I will be rebuilding my coils when they go out, which is only about every 2 to 4 weeks, depending on how much you use them. I purchased 100 feet spool of kanthal 28g wire off of eBay for $8 and will be following this guy's tutorial for replacing Kanger coils: http://www.vapecore.com/2014/01/art-micro-coil-beginners-guide-coiling-rba/

Honestly, Cody, what I would do is just place two orders: One from FastTech.com for your new vaping device and a good Kanger tank, then another order for your liquid from MtBakerVapor.com. Get all the flavors in 80%VG/20%PG with 6mg nicotine and 1 extra flavor shot. Be sure to get Hawk Sauce. I haven't tried it yet but it smells fucking amazing. It's one of their flavors that gets talked about so much on the vape forums that they often run out of it on the site. Anyway, the FastTech order will take a while to get to you, but for the price you will pay, you won't be out much money if you don't like it, then you could probably get all your money back if you were to resell it, since you paid such a low price for it (i.e I paid $45 shipped for my MVP 2, and $15 shipped for my Kanger Protank 2, which usually retail for ~$60 and ~$25, respectively). That leaves you just out on the juice, unless you find someone who will buy that as well (I'm not too savvy on e-liquid's resale value).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bought my MVP 2.0 from a US site actually when I had 2 and sold them to a friend of mine. Maybe should have kept one. I kind of want a mech mod though or a ego if I get another one. I see people busing ego's getting good results.

Whatever you try, just be sure to get the ratio of liquid I mentioned and you should have a much more enjoyable experience. If you get an Ego, be sure to get a legit one, as I happened to get a knockoff off of eBay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk