Sign in to follow this  
Chreees

Pumpkin

Post your reviews for Tangiers Noir Pumpkin here. Please start your review with Tangiers Noir Pumpkin so that others can use the search engine and find it easily. Any non-review posts will be edited out by the mods.

Tangiers Noir: Pumpkin
Hookah: KM Single pear
Bowl: tangiers small phunnel
Coals: leonara
Base Liquid: Water+ice

Appearance: black, juicy
Smell: Strong spice with hints of pumpkin
Taste: Very strong cinnamon, After the first 30min the flavors mellow and pumpkin comes through more
Smoke:thick white could
Buzz: no Buzz (smoke to much)
Duration: 2hours

OVERALL: 8/10. Its a strongly spice pumpkin to say the least. For the first 30 minutes or so all I really tasted was cinnamon. After that the cinnamon mellowed out and more pumpkin came through. But the pumpkin just wasn't coming through enough for me. Its not a sweet flavor but still pretty good. if you like horchata, you will like this.

Tangiers noir pumpkin

Hookah: Farida tunsi

Bowl: tangiers small

Screen/Foil: Reynolds HD

Hose: fancy hose

Coals: 3 coco ultimate halves

Base Liquid: Water

Appearance: typical noir.

Nicotine: unsure%

Smell: strong pumpkin spice, cream maybe a hint of cinnamon, much stronger than other pumpkin flavors on the market.

Taste: AMAZING. Like pumpkin pie, it is very spicy with the pumpkin spice and a subtle vanilla creaminess to it.

Smoke: Usual Tangiers Clouds

Buzz: Same as noir.

Longevity: 2 hours

Purchased From: Samples from Eric

Overall: 20/10 I LOVE this flavor. I may be a bit biased due to loving pumpkin flavors but this flavor is great. It's really spicy like pumpkin pie but also creamy with a vanilla cream flavor in the background. It's a pleasant smoke everyone should at less try once if not buy multiple kilos of.

Sign in to follow this