Green Apple Tea

Chreees

Post your reviews for Tangiers Noir Green Apple Tea here. Please start your review with Tangiers Noir Green Apple Tea so that others can use the search engine and find it easily. Any non-review posts will be edited out by the mods.

Tangiers Noir Green Apple Tea

Mya Tank, standard Mya bowl, Standard Mya hose. Exotica finger coals. tepid Raleigh city water. ambient temp 70F or so. Wearing jeans and a sweater.

Very tasty. On the inhale you get more of the candy green apple taste, on the exhale you get the more of the tea taste, the aftertaste mingles wonderfully for the well balanced combined flavour. If you get it too hot, you lose the tea flavour so use that as a guide.

GET SOME!

Tangiers Noir: Green Apple Tea
Hookah:
KM Single pear
Bowl: tangiers small phunnel
Coals: leonara
Base Liquid: Water+ice

Appearance: black, juicy
Smell: Apple candy. Sweet
Taste: Mild, Not as strong as it smelled. A lot less sweet.
Smoke:thick white could
Buzz: no Buzz (smoke to much)
Duration: 2hours

OVERALL: 7/10, I got this flavor by being in the sample group. After opening it smelled just like some green apple candies. Very strong smell at that. But Once I started smoking it that flavor was not near as strong or as sweet. I did get a hit of floral or tea flavor now and again, for me it was too mild all around. But like all tangiers is gave off big clouds and lasted 2 hours with flavor mostly to the end. IF you don't want super sweet fruit flavors, you should give this one a try. I may order again but its not high on my list.