Fs Boludo's Collection V2

boludo

I am opening this again, as I am able to ship pipes again. As before, a couple things to consider...

• If you think the price I set on the hookah is too high, feel free to PM an offer. I will consider serious offers.
  • If I don’t respond to your offer, chances are it does not deserve a response.
  • I am not willing to sell the vase alone (unless you are willing to pay a ridiculous high price for it)
  • I reserve the right to change the price of any item until an agreement has been reach.
  • Shipping is not included in the asking price, unless it is clearly specified.
  • Hookah comes with Tray, unless it is clearly specified.
  • I can only ship on Saturdays.
  • If you would like to see more pictures from any hookah, let me know.

1. KM Trimetal on blue Eggermann Bohemian vase($240): This is a very hard to find boho (I only know of one other person that has it). This boho weights almost as much as a my jumbo boho. The vase is flaswless and thing of beauty. It is so pretty that I have not manage to convince myself that I should use to smoke, so the vase is still new. I am willing to change the stem to an OG trimetal if prefered.

2. Nour on Qajar vase ($130): Brass hookah on a very hard to find original Qajar vase. The stem alone is worth the price of this set-up. The vase is pretty rate.

3. Temsaah double wheat on a montego bohemian vase ($300). I know this is expensive, but both the stem and vase and extremely rare. The vase is a beauty, and the stem is very heavy. As a warning, I am not willing to negatiate much on this set-up. Hose is not included

4. MNH Funnel with Scali Mod ($20 shipped)

Trimetal1_zpsdf90778c.jpg

Nour1_zps37c08699.jpg

IMG_2782.jpg

Funnel_zps889f2349.jpg

MNH phunnel with Scalli mod!!! Very tempting...

And some very nice setups, Eric. I'm sure you'll have no problems selling them. :)

Besides the fact that these retailed $60+ in a package back in the day, how do they rate compared to a Tangiers Phunnel?

And some very nice setups, Eric. I'm sure you'll have no problems selling them. :)

Besides the fact that these retailed $60+ in a package back in the day, how do they rate compared to a Tangiers Phunnel?

It's not a fair comparison, as the tangiers bowls are the best out there. The scali is a neat piece, and really what's worth out of this deal. The bowl by itself is notthing special.

It's not a fair comparison, as the tangiers bowls are the best out there. The scali is a neat piece, and really what's worth out of this deal. The bowl by itself is notthing special.

Agreed. Tangiers bowls are and always will be the best. I see the MNH glass products as novelty items. People used to go apeshit over them when they popped up on the forums for sale after MNH quit sending out orders. So, the novelty factor of it is the only reason I am considering picking it up. It wouldn't be used often, but I would be glad to have it in my collection. Not to mention the price is pretty much too good to pass up...

EDIT: Despite wanting it pretty badly, I'm going to pass on the MNH bowl. Good luck with your sale, Eric.

Did that Nour Sell yet? if it didn't I want to make an offer for it. I just really don't like the Quajar base. How much for just the stem + shipping?

Edited by A Sharrp SYBIAN

I really want that Nour ill even buy it with the Quajar base! answer my pms! lol 

Nour is sold.

I am going to lower the price of the KM Trimetal on blue Eggermann Bohemian vase to $200. Only the vase is probably worth that much. I understand is hard to judge on the picture, but this is one of the nicest and heaviest bohos I have ever seen.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Bump

- KM Trimetal on blue Eggermann Bohemian vase($200): This is a very hard to find boho (I only know of one other person that has it). This boho weights almost as much as a my jumbo boho. The vase is flaswless; It is so pretty that I have not manage to convince myself to use it, so the vase is still brand new. I am willing to change the stem to an OG trimetal if prefered.

- MNH Funnel with Scali Mod ($20 shipped)

• 5 months later...