Drew Estates Undercrown

Coleman

Alright guys so I've been dabbling in cigars and pipes a little more lately with a great local shop here it makes it easy. And went in to get some pipe tobacco found myself wanting a cigar. The shop dog Winston helped me pick haha (just kidding although he is an adorable little beagle I think). I decided on a undercrown viva corona from Drew estate. Now I asked the owner what he knew about the cigar. This little corona was ranked #1 across the board out of 40 different cigars chosen By cigar aficionados and I can see why. It's a light smoke but that light taste is still quite amazing. But it's called undercrown because of the tobacco used. It's the same tobacco as the liga privada but while the liga only uses the crown of the plants leaves (top 4-5 leaves) they use the bottom leaves in this one (hence the name undercrown). Now being a novice with cigars I must say this has instantly became my favorite cigar. If y'all ever can enjoy one of these cigars I highly suggest it. Sent from my iPhone using [URL=http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1]Tapatalk[/URL]