Which One Of These? --- Your Opinion

I love the Ramses III - all the nammors are made in the same factory as KM.

Dark Silver is really awesome, it's hollow but it looks amazing, It's my wife's favorite pipe I have. 

I love the Kamnja Double wheat, solid cast. 5 star seems high even with the Boho, but it's a solid amazing pipe!

One of these, depending if you want to pay that much more for a jumbo base.  Of the options given, that's the best stem.

http://www.5starhookah.com/Khalil-Mamoon-Kamanja-Nickel-Brass-Double-Wheat-W-Jumbo-Base-KMD554.htm

http://www.hookah-shisha.com/p-14071-khalil-mamoon-hookah-oxidized-doublekamanja-hookah.html

Yeah, im really feeling the Double Wheat KM, but 229 seems a bit steep, I am looking for something along the lines of spending $150 or so, but I do like the Double wheat color combo of the pipe to the base and everything.

I know I want a dark blue base, and a nice stem, but I cant seem to find too many KMs with such a combo :(

Oh, I see.

According to 5star that's a $25 dollar tray and the regular one from H-S is a $12 tray.

If it's worth the extra money to you, go for it.  I'm a function over form kind of guy so keep that in mind.  A plain silver tray will catch ash just as well as a gold trimmed one, but I can see where you could regret it if you went with the cheaper tray.

We can tell you if a hookah works well and if it is likely to be built well, but we can't tell you whether or not you like the way it looks or if decorative upgrades are worth the money to you.

Very true :)

Well I like the Farida hookah designs, but I heard KM is a bit better or on par with the Farida ones, so I figured I'd go with KM, So if i do purchase the Double Wheat one, I can swap out the base for a jumbo one from H-S and perhaps purchase a tray for an additional 25 at a later time...

Do you happen to know if there are any Oxie Double Wheat? I like a bit of a contract in color if possible

Alright, I will be ordering the http://www.hookah-shisha.com/p-14071-khalil-mamoon-hookah-oxidized-doublekamanja-hookah.html from H-S. Most likely going to leave the BlueFaces bowl as it doesnt look that bad, and its blue as I wanted it.

Id love to get a Boho base, but the ones i like are close to 100 alone, so ill pass for the time being. Before I place my order,

what hose, bowl, etc do you guys recommend?

I know about charcoal, the coco charcoals are good from what I heard, already have a coil burner.

Also, whats a good tobacco? I have boxes on top of boxes of Fantasia tobacco, but tired of it, and plus its a bit old, which doesnt make much difference since they are sealed, but still, not too much of a fan of it any longer.

I love nammor hoses, Love the original the best. But any nammor is great.

Bowl...well Tangiers Phunnel but H-S doesn't carry them. Glass Mod Bowl phunnel Style is an okay mini phunnel, I still have one I use for my lunch break, but other than that I would make a seperate order for a Tangiers Phunnel

Shisha, well you get a box of Romman and Al Tawreg with H-S...May I suggest Romman Ivory Coast and Al Tawareg Dark Chocolate.

Beyond that honestly grab a lot of 50g boxes of different brands. Get to know what you like and what you don't. But here are some good brands that taste good (in no particular order):

Tangiers

Fumari

Romman

Nakhla

Al Fakher

Starbuzz

Tonic

Nirvana

Social Smoke

For the record, I wouldn't avoid Faraida based on Quality. Never had one, but I wouldnt mind getting one.

My short list of tobaccos to start with are Nakhla and Al Fakher. Those smoke well out of the egyptian bowl that comes with the KM (or Faraida).

Pick up some Lucid Tangiers when you get a Tangiers Phunnel bowl.

Hoses are a pretty personal preference. Just check with is after you pick one to make sure it is good quality. You'll probably get a variety of opinions on that anyway.

I love the double wheat!! I recently purchased one through a friend. It's my favorite pipe now. You'll love it. It's SO damn solid. Mine does have the gold trimmed tray which i have to say, is definitely of better quality than the standard KM tray. IT's just thicker all around, not just on the edges. I'm not saying I"d pay anything extra for one.. Just saying it's nice to have is all haha I'm a cheap ass..

You picked a GREAT pipe. Definitely one of the best Khalil Mamoon offers IMO

Thanks alot for everyones feedback :)

I am choosing KM because its pretty much the same quality of a pipe with the exception of the welds, on the Farida they are better, and the design engravings are better as well, but KM has my vote on this one I suppose.

So...

1. KM Double Wheat - Blue Face Base
  2. Large Base Protector - Black
  3. Nammor Banded Hose - Blue
  4. Vortex Bowl - Blue Ayam Zaman
  5. Additional bowl grommets for the Vortex to sit comfortably
  6. Fan Thongs - Silver
  7. Traditional Wind Cover - Large / Silver
  8. Coco Nara - 5 x 45 - Flat
  9. AF x3 - Peach, Berry, Watermelon Mint
  10. Shiazo Hookah Foil Poker
  11. Halo Hookah Foil Pack
  12. A few additional ball bearings (just in case)

That's my shopping cart at the moment. I am not sure if I want to drop this much $$$ though because it comes out to about $300 which is quite steep lol

I am debating about adding a Phunnel bowl but not really sure....

Is Vortex better? or is Phunnel better? 

Anything else you guys think I should get? Mystic cooling tip? <-- I think its BS but let me know what you guys think because I never tried one

Not a fan of vortex, I got a cheap Chinese funnel at first (from H-S) it got the job done but you notice a significant difference with a tang funnel.

Ya you can use it with anything, check out the descriptions for what you are looking for as far as kick and flavor. What I do is if I find something that interests me, check out the reviews for it on here, the reading will be way worth the time and effort and may save you some cash.

So F-Line is caffinated, Lucid is less of a buzz, Barquq is similar to the original just less heat required for better pull, and the regular is the one that has the best buzz ... am i correct?

and where can I buy an official Tang Funnel bowl?

Essentially, 5star has smalls and picos right now just a bit pricey but that's the game with online vendors, there's a few others that have some in stock just can't remember, different vendors may have different colors as well.

I actually just received mine about 3 days ago but have had my hands full with my newborn son so I've yet to smoke from it. I believe the general consensus is about an hour? I picked it up because I usually smoke alone and really don't need to be glued to a spot for too long.

well since HS doesnt have the Tangiers bowl, ill have to order one at a later time because my order with them is coming out to be about $315 bucks after 15% off, so its steep lol so dont want to drop another 30 bucks on a bowl from 5star, I am ordering two tangier flavors but i guess ill be using one of them in the vortex bowl to see because all i have smoked is AF so i know the flavor / company and what to expect, and fantasia which is good, but very boring because i order from them wholesale at one point and i have boxes of it laying in my garage so yea...waste of money lol