Which One Of These? --- Your Opinion

I would stay away from the fan tongs unless you know you like them. They are a real hassle to use, the pipe should come with an acceptable pair.

Why not just stick with your egyptian bowl until you are ready to get a phunnel?

I would skip the foil and just get reynolds from the store and use toothpicks instead of a poker.

agreed, but poker is good because i dont always have toothpicks available, as for foil, yes i do agree with you and i have removed the foil along with the tongs, i can always get tongs at a later date. :) thanks you just saved me a few bucks, as for the bowl, i would order the tongiers bowl now but HS doesnt have it, and i dont want to place 2 sepetate orders. 

Is Pico better or the Small better? and how much tobacco does it hold because I actually dont have the Egyptian as i thought, i have a regular Mod bowl the glossy one that comes with the metal lid on top of it, so I am assuming that one holds about 15-20gr, so how much does the Pico hold and how much does the Small hold?

It depends the bowls are all hand made so there is some variance. It also depends on how you pack your bowl. I would say somewhere around 40g for a small and around 20-25 for a pico. As far as working better that is kind debated. I think both bowls work great and your smoking time should be dependent on what you choose. Smalls are definitely easier to get used to as there is a wider margin of error in regards to heat. 

You will be receiving and Egyptian bowl with your hookah, I think they work really well and are almost always smaller than a mod bowl. If a phunnel is not an option I would use egyptian as a second choice. 

I would stay away from the fan tongs unless you know you like them. They are a real hassle to use, the pipe should come with an acceptable pair. Why not just stick with your egyptian bowl until you are ready to get a phunnel? I would skip the foil and just get reynolds from the store and use toothpicks instead of a poker. I agree completely, hookah foil is normally thinner then regular. Regular tongs that come with the hookah will get the job done and they normally come with a poker already attached. No use in spending money on something you know your gonna upgrade anyway, drop the vortex and use the Egyptian for awhile.