Chicago Comic-Con

JUST bought my tickets for August 8th-11th Chicago Comiccon! Pretty freakin pumped to meet as many of the Celebs as i Can. Most importantly

GOT MY TICKET TO MEET STAN LEE!!

Has anybody ever been to a big Comic Convention like this? any tips?

San Diego comic com 3 times and as for advice plan ahead! Lines get long for showings. I met the creator of invader zim at a booth he was nice signed all my comics written by him. I've never gone full costume but I want to.

San Diego comic com 3 times and as for advice plan ahead! Lines get long for showings. I met the creator of invader zim at a booth he was nice signed all my comics written by him. I've never gone full costume but I want to.

Please post up pictures when you do.

Please post up pictures when you do.

I'm still not even sure who I'd dress up as hahah or when I would go to comic con again

I did a day trip SD comic-con, it was wicked awesome! TO much stuff to do in one day. Cole has it right, plan as much as you can. check out what panels will be there ..they usually have a list on the website.As for stan Lee thats pretty bad ass!! Bring some stuff to sign(see what other artist/authors wil be there) cash is king...If your not into collectibles like busts/props/toys then will just be for food and drinks.

If you are looking in to a con exclusive read up on how they plan to sell. I remember I wanted something made by Gentle Giant but they only sold a certain amount per day...so  I hit that booth first. If you can hold off on buying stuff until the end of the night it would be better....to carry all that stuff in a sea of people is a bitch.

Be sure to post some pics after. It will be epic. Oh and be sure to be on the look out for free stuff...posters ,keychains or shirts.