I Found A Puppy In My Garage

Coleman

Jay I could trust you you can has the puppy. And rani she is already well behaved only whines when she's left alone as she stops after a few minutes better than the rest of the dogs actually and we already got her some good food and we are gonna get her toys later since she is teething

• 2 weeks later...
y4e3era8.jpg

She ain't fully potty trained but she's only 10 weeks old and has her shots. We will be giving her up once she gets all her shots but I can visit her whenever I like since she will be close to home. Our neighbors took in the mom but she was malnourished and had to be shaved since her hair was so matted and nappy. The previous owner stole te mother from our neighbors though we think he is just using the mother for breeding and not treating her properly so someone called te local ASPCA I think it's called. We will protect this puppy though no matter what

We are giving the dog to a friend, we live In a small house and already have 4 dogs as a cat so we don't have room for another sadly. We are keeping her till she is 16 weeks old then once she has all her shots she will be leaving