Wtb Brass Syrian

Exactly as stated in the title: I'm looking to buy a brass Syrian pipe, preferably in the natural gold color brass instead of nickel-plate. Let me know what you got!

Good luck! It seems that none of us Syrian fiends want to let ours go.

I know I won't ever let my two go. :)

Good luck, Knight. You'll find one soon enough man. If I come across one, I'll let you know.

EDIT: If you can't find a Syrian, you can always go with a nice Turk instead. I
recommend Elmas or Tokel, but there are some good "off-brand" out
there. Elmas you can get from 5StarHookah.com or NargileStore.com, and Tokel you can get from this guy on eBay: http://www.ebay.com/sch/turkeysonline/m.html I'll still keep an eye out for you.

Have this little hollow Nour if you're interested:

oILLdjk.jpg​

That looks like the pipe Adam Rice straight up gave you as a gift a few months ago! lol

and @ NightHawk There is a Syrian Pipe on sale in the FS thread comes with a ton of extras too! unless you dont like Nickel Plated Brass you should check it out. That specific pipe can be used as a weapon. Also I sold my Gold Syrian Nour that you wanted from 5star back in early march :-(.

oILLdjk.jpg​

That looks like the pipe Adam Rice straight up gave you as a gift a few months ago! lol

and @ NightHawk There is a Syrian Pipe on sale in the FS thread comes with a ton of extras too! unless you dont like Nickel Plated Brass you should check it out. That specific pipe can be used as a weapon. Also I sold my Gold Syrian Nour that you wanted from 5star back in early march :-(.

Unfortunately it is, that last pickup i had (see other thread with bahi) was split with a long time friend, though i have sole-custody, i'm broke as all get out, and am selling pretty much of all my pipes at this point.. 

oILLdjk.jpg​

Unfortunately it is, that last pickup i had (see other thread with bahi) was split with a long time friend, though i have sole-custody, i'm broke as all get out, and am selling pretty much of all my pipes at this point.. 

Sorry to hear that man! If i were you I'd still try keeping that specific pipe as that little Nour isnt common at all. actually that little Nour you have isnt even a Nour it is a little Nawras. See Nawras pipes have those higher purge valves and longer hose adapters with those lines around them. That pipe you got as a gift is more valuable then it looks. Try selling everything but that and your new Egyptian. this way you'l have a nice Syrian and that giant behemoth. I narrowed down my collection to 3 syrian pipes. 2 if If someone picks up my nickle plated Nour on a jumbo w a base-try  and a ton of accessories. I'm also pretty broke and the bills are piling up so im throwing in Shisha and elecric charcoal w temp control and a lot of other stuff in a bundle to attract a potential buyer :-( lol In the end i know im gonna lose money on that pipe because i bought her for 130+ shipping without shisha or the E-coal or the jumbo base or the base tray. 

Maybe you just need a new job i Just took a cruddy paralegal job that i know im gonna hate i start tomorrow morning :-( 

Edited by A Sharrp SYBIAN

Wish new job was an option, I already work two jobs; over 80 hours a week.. both pay well for my qualifications, and I can't really afford to get another job due to classes. Also sorry for the thread jack op

It's all good but I also say you should keep that Nour/Nawras, seeing as it was a gift too >.> I'm in talks about a couple pipes as we speak so I'll let you all know what happens! I thank everyone for the assistance and offers so far!