Hello From Turkey!

Hello Hookahforum!  

I am so glad that one of my friends pointed me in your direction.  I have been an avid nargile )hookah) smoker for many years and own a nargile cafe here in Turkey.  I am a US citizen and Navy veteran as well.  I moved to Turkey over a year ago with my Turkish husband (celebrating 7 years together in June!).  We are so happy to be here doing what we love.  I am a make-up artist by trade (movies and television mostly) and my husband is a rocket engineer for NATO.  

Nargile is something very important to me as I love history and all things with a rich culture.  I currently smoke Elmas and Ketenciler nargiles only.  I also am the proud owner of a 170 year old solid silver nargile from the Ottoman empire.  I am obsessed with antique amber mouthpieces and also the more modern silver, amber and meerschaum mouthpieces.  

I hope this gives you a little insight into who I am and what I love about all things hookah/nargile.

Please feel free to ask me questions about smoking in Turkey.  It is a lot of fun and there is so much to learn.

HookahAbroad 

• 2 weeks later...