Looking For Tangiers Pineapple

Anxiety

• 1 month later...

Sorry man, I feel your pain. I do weekly searches for K-Cherry!

5star has lucid kcherry in the 500g section.

Pineapple I have seen popup on hookah-shisha. Plus you can set an alert for when they restock :)

Sometimes when I'm feeling nostalgic, I'll do a search for Tangiers Blueberry... Then I see it on Hookah-Shisha.com listed and go :O only to see that it is out of stock...

True story. I fuckin' miss Blueberry...

Sometimes when I'm feeling nostalgic, I'll do a search for Tangiers Blueberry... Then I see it on Hookah-Shisha.com listed and go :O only to see that it is out of stock...

Fumari blueberry muffin ... Jus sayin' :)

Pineapple I have seen popup on hookah-shisha. Plus you can set an alert for when they restock :)

ya, I have it set to re-stock and I asked 5-star if they could email me when they get it in, but he said it prob won't be for 10 days because it's such a hard flavor to get :/ I'm relapsing! xD

Sometimes when I'm feeling nostalgic, I'll do a search for Tangiers Blueberry... Then I see it on Hookah-Shisha.com listed and go :o only to see that it is out of stock...

Fumari blueberry muffin ... Jus sayin' :)

If I could learn how to pack it properly!

ya, I have it set to re-stock and I asked 5-star if they could email me when they get it in, but he said it prob won't be for 10 days because it's such a hard flavor to get :/ I'm relapsing! xD

Hope they get it soon and you can get your fix!

Until then you can smoke Romman ivory coast. Its pineapple grapefruit a great flavor.

+ a million bazillion! I LOVE That flavor

Until then you can smoke Romman ivory coast. Its pineapple grapefruit a great flavor.

+ a million bazillion! I LOVE That flavor

Heck yea. I think I might have to pick some up here soon. It's been far too long.

I actually asked the tangiers rep i deal with if he can get pineapple because i was gonna hook it up but..he said he has none made or in stock...soo it might need to be special order which means he has to go out of his way to get more. if i cant get it then idk who can. i know people that can but..they are lazy

i'll keep trying

I actually asked the tangiers rep i deal with if he can get pineapple because i was gonna hook it up but..he said he has none made or in stock...soo it might need to be special order which means he has to go out of his way to get more. if i cant get it then idk who can. i know people that can but..they are lazy

i'll keep trying

Thanks Pavo, I appreciate it. My ex GF actually lives in SD and she was going to get pineapple for me, Eric said he would have it last night at 11, but she actually was moving to Denver on saturday...I was sooo bummed out :/ if you can fin dit let me know man, I'll pay above w/e you buy it for lol getting desperate!