Khus

Chreees

• 4 months later...

Desi Murli Khus

Hookah: MYA QT (heard desi ghosts so smoked out of a hookah I barely use to test)

Bowl: Tangiers small

Screen/Foil: reynolds HD

Hose: Fancy

Coals: CH

Base Liquid: water

Appearance: wet and fine cut with thin pine needle like pieces, black.

Nicotine: Very good

Smell: Extremely unique, smelt like spicy coca cola

Taste: very unique. Tasted like kashmir, ginger ale, spice, a slight cola twinge, and mens cologne lol.

Smoke: if tangiers and mizo nak are a 10, this gets an 8, just gotta pack it a bit denser than you would mizo, and it needs a little more heat.

Buzz: Excellent

Duration: 1.5 hours

Purchased From: hookah1

Overall 9.5/10. Extremely unique, excellent change up from typical sweet flavors. Had a wonderful touch of kashmir, spice, ginger, and sort of like a cola flavor that all mingled extremely well. I noticed with low heat there was a soapy after taste, but with more heat the soapy taste disappeared. The flavor sits on your tongue forever, it is simply wonderful. Some of my friends said it tasted like old mans cologne which I could see, it had an incense type taste that mimics cologne, but I freaking love it. Extremely easy to pack, heat management was a breeze, literally perfection. Only reason it doesn't get a 10/10 is because it WAS difficult to get the flavor out of the bowl and hookah, I got it all out, but it took more work than typical tobaccos. Complexity was amazing, everything was great, I am stoked twoapples and hass got me to buy this stuff, can't wait to try the other 4 flavors I will be sampling.