Socal People, Help!

a cliche affair

I posted this on another forum but figure i'd ask here too!

I'm active duty Navy and will be moving to San Diego this March (yes yes yes yes yes!!!). My dad is driving out from Minnesota with me, we're hitting Vegas for a few days and then he'll be in SD for 4 or 5 days.

What are some things we need to do/see/eat while he's out there? He doesn't smoke so i'll check out Eric's lounge etc after he leaves, i'll be out there for at least 3 years so a Tangiers meetup is definitely in order! Thanks for the help!

There is so much to do here in San Diego. Downtown is great for food balboa park is cool and it has a bunch of museums. If you are outdoorsy mission trails is a great place to hike of course go to the beach which beach is up to you. There is more hopefully some others will chime in

Steer clear of Coleman.. He lives in those parts and can be a reaaaaaaal weirdo.

lol jk :P

There really is a lot of stuff to do in the SD area, the zoo, of course... I'll let the residents chime in with more.. i've really only been to tangiers lol

[quote name='mustang67n' timestamp='1359092571' post='569586']Steer clear of Coleman.. He lives in those parts and can be a reaaaaaaal weirdo.

lol jk

There really is a lot of stuff to do in the SD area, the zoo, of course... I'll let the residents chime in with more.. i've really only been to tangiers lol[/quote]

Nate you guys didn't want to do shit I tried to take y'all somewhere

[quote name='Coleman' timestamp='1359099538' post='569596']
[quote name='mustang67n' timestamp='1359092571' post='569586']Steer clear of Coleman.. He lives in those parts and can be a reaaaaaaal weirdo.

lol jk

There really is a lot of stuff to do in the SD area, the zoo, of course... I'll let the residents chime in with more.. i've really only been to tangiers lol[/quote]

Nate you guys didn't want to do shit I tried to take y'all somewhere
[/quote]

we were all tired as balls man. We all drove hella far. next time, dude.. next time

[quote name='mustang67n' timestamp='1359092571' post='569586']
[b]Steer clear of Coleman.. He lives in those parts and can be a reaaaaaaal weirdo.[/b]

lol jk :P

There really is a lot of stuff to do in the SD area, the zoo, of course... I'll let the residents chime in with more.. i've really only been to tangiers lol
[/quote]

Hes not kidding :)

But socal is all good in general. DOnt forget about the zoo. also maybe go to mexico since ur already down there. yah and tangiers is always a good time. ohh never go see the padres never go see the chargers and you will have even more fun down there.