Any Doctor Who Fans In The House?

Murleah

Does anyone know where I can get a TARDIS shirt exactly like this one
[url="http://www.rockworldeast.com/store/Dr_Who_T-Shirt_Linear_Tardis"]http://www.rockworldeast.com/store/Dr_Who_T-Shirt_Linear_Tardis[/url]
i have never ordered anything online before so im not sure if this is a good deal or not?

I have a huge disdain for Doctor Who... All because my sister and current boyfriend like it. She likes whatever her current guy likes, and it's annoying as all get out. Many of my friends have asked me if I watch Dr. Who, and a few have insisted I just try it out. I refuse to. She used to love watching LOST. She would watch it with me back when it was on. But her current boyfriend hates LOST, therefore she hates LOST. This is why it irks me...

If my sister didn't watch it, I'd probably give it a shot.

It's ok. The cheap and "corniness" to it are lame...but it has a decent story line. I watch it when I have nothing better to watch (there are a lot better shows out there...and they don't have cult followings like DW).

When it ran on Scifi i couldent get into it. My wife's best friend told her she should watch it on netflix she put it off another friend of hers decided to trade her watching vampire diarys in exchange for my wife watching Dr Who. Still could not get into it would hear it while i played on my computer so i got the story line ,just could not get into the companions other than Donna . Then i sat down when the 11th Doctor came in and i was hooked .

Fez's are cool