Canon Digital Slr Case

Crhiss

So here's the deal... I'm buying my girlfriend the camera she has been wanting for Christmas. It's the Canon T3i. I want to buy her a nice carrying case for it to. Does anyone have any recommendations? I'd like something that is small (just body/lense) that is nice and durable. Something that won't completely demolish the camera if she drops it (god forbid she does). Nothing to bulky, something she wouldn't mind carrying if she wanted.

I think you get the point. Someone please point me in the right direction

I'm a big fan of Crumpler bags. They make a line called the "...Million Dollar Home" (there are different sizes). For what she needs, the [url="http://www.crumpler.com/CA/Camera-Bags/Camera-Bags/4-Million-Dollar-Home.html?LanguageCode=EN&SKU=MDH001-B00P40"]Four Million Dollar Home[/url] should be perfect.

[quote name='Chreees' timestamp='1354654949' post='563869']Big case or small case? As in... will it be a case for carrying the camera body and extra lenses or just a light case to hold the body with lens attached?[/quote]

Small. Just for the body and one lense (attached or not).

Thanks aeon, I'm going to check those out

If you want to go a bit bigger, this is what I just got and am in love with it:
http://deviantartgear.deviantart.com/art/dA-PRO-Camera-Bag-144764711

Don't let the size get you thought, its not as big as it looks, but with a bit of tweaking can work as an everyday carry backpack, which is what I do. I keep all my normal needed items, the camera and all its gear (with 2 lenses, one off, one on) and its quite light, and has some serious padding for fall protection. I carry my camera everywhere and don't worry at all...

Oh, and lurk lurk lurk ;)