Wildberry

K1024

Saalaam Natural Molasses wilberry

Appearance: blue, looks like wood splinters
Smell: blue raspberry
Taste: kinda like the color blue
Smoke: pretty good smoke
Buzz: None

Overall: 7/10 not my favorite flavor...really like their chai but dont think i will get this one again.

pic

after smoking for a while do not get the wildberry, its just bad. ive still got the aftertaste in my throat and i ate a gyro. this is awful.

i still <3 their chai though

Saalaam Natural Molasses Wildberry

Hookah: Mya Razo
Bowl: Small Phunnel
Screen/Foil: Foil
Hose: Grand Caravan
Coals: CH Natural
Base Liquid: Water

Appearance:
Fine cut Sugar cane, Neon Blue
Nicotine: 0.0% - Sugar Cane Bagasse
Base: Glycerin
Smell: Bubblicious Cotton Candy Bubblegum ... exactly how it smells.
Taste: Like it smells, but not as sweet... a blue raspberry/berry mix that is occasionally interrupted by burnt marshmallow/herbal undertones
Smoke: Clouds equal to what Al Fakher produces
Duration: 1.5 hours

Purchased From: Free

Overall: In the world of Herbals I'll give this an 8.5/10 ... in the world of shisha I'll give this a 7/10. The taste is relatively good, the clouds were surprisingly good. If you have too much heat it tastes like a burnt marshmallow, even with proper heat management there was still harsh spots where the smoke was kind of rough on the back of my throat. I'll keep 50-100g on hand for my friends that don't smoke tobacco products, but I don't plan on kicking tobacco out the window for this.

• 3 weeks later...
Saalaam Natural Molasses Wildberry

Hookah: MZ Sirius
Bowl: Mini Phunnel
Screen/Foil: Foil
Hose: Nammor
Coals: 3K
Base Liquid: Water

Appearance:
Bright blue and very spiky.
Smell: Reminded me most of a blue Jolly Rancher
Taste: See "Smell". Ha ha.
Smoke: The clouds on this are SWEET.
Duration: About an hour fifteen

Purchased From: Very big thanks to Caravansari for sending out the sample!

Overall: I mean, I'm not suddenly converted to smoking herbal the rest of my life. But overall, a good experience. It might be something I pick up every once in a while, but it wouldn't be a mainstay in my stash. 8/10

• 2 weeks later...
Saalaam Wildberry

Hookah: H-S Glyph
Bowl: Mod
screen/fol: Sahara-Smoke large screen
hose: KM
Coals: CH quick-lites
Session scenario: three of us sitting at the couch, watching a cheesy horror flick and enjoying the hookah.

Appearance: Very blue, almost neon blue...since it's not tobacco based, it's made of something else which has a pins/needles appearance...this kinda disturbed me at first, but I soldiered on.

fragrance: in box---intense...it smelled like a berry cobbler...I almost wanted to eat it. In pipe---smells like berrys...it's not super intense, but it's a noticable and pleasant scent.

Taste: tastes like it smells. I did notice an off flavor though...it may have been whatever the plant matter used in this is.

Smoke: good coulds, very easy...burn recovery is easy as well....and this stuff when it burns, it's far milder than normal shisha.

Buzz: zip, nada zilch.

Duration....about 45-50 mins with 3 people puffing on it. It does not last near as long as normal shisha.

Overall: I give it a 7.5 The smoke is superb, but the duration is noticably shorter, and there's that odd tastes I got through the bowl that kept distracting me(I swear it tasted like Vermicelli). Fix that flavor tinge, and it becomes an 8.5.

My smoking friend's brief opinions...both were too tired to give much of an opinion:

Al: "That's some good shit...it's the smoothest smoke I've had, ever"
Joz: "It was great.....I miss the nicotine buzz that's in regular tobacco, but this stuff is awesome"

And kudos to Caravan Trading Group. for the free trial, I've never had non-tobacco shisha before, and have been very skeptical of the product, but I have to admit...this is a really good smoke. Thanks!

Saalaam Wildberry

Hookah: KM Trimetal
Bowl: med phunnel

Coals: cocos
Appearence: not gonna lie, this stuff looks like shit. basically looked like dried grass covered in stick blue stuff.
smell: holy shit. smells sooo good. i relateit to cotton candy airheads. not quite a berry but awesome.

Taste: Tastse like cotton candy. not bad, subtle up front, good flavor at the end of the hit.
Smoke: awesome. smokes like smileys for all of you who know that.
Buzz: none

Duration: bout 40 minutes. not bad just doesnt have the stamina.

overall id give it an 8. leaps and bounds better then any other herbal shisha ive ever had.