For The Skyrim Crowd...

ChicagoRSX

Found this story, this guy put 100 mods to work on the PC version of this game, made it look incredible. Highly suggest you all take a look, it's impressive.

http://www.examiner.com/article/skyrim-made-picturesque-thanks-to-a-hundred-or-so-mods-running-at-once

I know it's obvious that computer gamers can do that, but consoles are marching that way as well. I can only imagine how it will look when systems do that out of the box.

Its not really obvious, you need a beast PC, as far as being upgradeable a PC will always have the upper hand over a console, but I honestly think we are approaching a level of graphics where soon there wont be anywhere further to go :P Give it a few years and youll see :P

[quote name='Bawhee' timestamp='1353445039' post='562307']
Its not really obvious, you need a beast PC, as far as being upgradeable a PC will always have the upper hand over a console, but I honestly think we are approaching a level of graphics where soon there wont be anywhere further to go :P Give it a few years and youll see :P
[/quote]

I meant obviously in the respect that computer games can upgrade their system and implement patches/mods like this, while console gamers can't.