Tropical Punch

xpimpitox

[url="http://www.hookahkings.com/shisha-tobacco/fumari/fumari-premium-hookah-tobacco-100g/prod_75.html"]Fumari[/url] Tropical Punch

Smell/Flavor: Smells like Hawaiian Punch! taste just the same. excellent stuff!!!

Cut: Dry and oily texture like mushy stated.

Smoke: pretty thick but coulda been better.

Buzz: again no buzz but my friends got a nice buzz.

Amount(approx)/Duration: id say an hour and 10 mins. started to lose flavor and we had to get goin but it probably woulda lasted another 15 mins or so.

Hookah Type: 27inch Syrian w/MYA Cloisonne Hose.

Bowl: Standard egyptian.

Foil/Screen: double foil (my foil is thin)

Coal/Amount: total of 3 canary coals. started with 2 added a 3rd worked wonders.

Liquid in Base: ice and h20

Overall satisfaction (scale 1 to 10): 9/10 this stuff taste so damn good. woulda gotten a perfect 10 if the smoke was thicker. i would def purchase a bunch more in the near future.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...
Fumari Tropical Punch

Set up:
Magdy Zidan Perpetual River
Hemi Bowl
Reynolds HD 1 layer
Exoticas

Cut: Medium Size Cut, Very Juicy

Smell: Very potent smell. Smells very fruity!

Taste: Really good fruity mix. It definately resemebles hawaiian punch.

Buzz: none

Clouds: AMAZING!

Duration: 1 hour (I smoke till the coals go out)

Overall: 8.5/10
This was my first Fumari flavor I have had. The smoke was amazing. It was the heaviest feeling smoke I have ever had and there was tons of it. The flavor was really good, very nice fruity mixture. Only downside is the flavor went away fairly quickly (about 30min) This would get a 9.5 out of 10 if the flavor lasted for a full hour. I definately want to try more Fumari!

• 3 years later...
Post your reviews below for Fumari Tropical Punch. This is for reviews only. Questions and comments should be posted in separate threads. Non-review posts or parts of posts deemed not part of the review will be edited out by Mods.

[b]Fumari [color=#ff8c00]Tropical Punch[/color][/b]

[b]Hookah:[/b] Khalil Mamoon Basha
[b]Bowl:[/b] Tangiers Small Phunnel
[b]Screen/Foil:[/b] Alcan HD
[b]Hose:[/b] Nogoom
[b]Coals:[/b] Razan
[b]Base Liquid:[/b] Water

[b]Appearance: [/b]Short Cut, very few stems, very juicy, dyed red
[b]Nicotine:[/b] 0.5%
[b]Base: [/b]Honey, Glycerin, and Molasses
[b]Smell:[/b] A sort of non-descript fruit punch. Similar to Hawaiian Punch/Tahiti Treat, but a bit more tart
[b]Taste:[/b] A weaker version of the smell.
[b]Smoke: [/b]Medium Clouds
[b]Buzz:[/b] Minimal
[b]Duration:[/b] 2 Hours
[b]Purchased From:[/b] 5starhookah

[b]Overall: [/b]8/10 If the taste was stronger, it would be a 9. I like this flavor, but I find Fumari in general has a sort of chemical undertone to it. It's minimal and isn't invasive, but it's there and it DOES detract from the flavor a bit. I would say this is a good place to start with Fumari, as it is a common flavor.