Wildberry Mint

RayVer

Starbuzz Exotic Wildberry Mint

Shisha Cut: I noticed a lot of stems, you'd expect less at the price. Nice and juicy (and of course messy). Make sure you have a paper towel with you when you touch this stuff.

Hookah Type: Large Egyptian 34" Rotating hookah

Duration: Last night it went on for just a little over 2 hours. This stuff is amazing for duration. Flavor was going real strong the first hour.

Bowl: Modern Ceramic Bowl

Foil/Screen: Generic heavy duty foil. Punched holes all over with a thumb tack.

Coal/Amount: 2 natural olive wood coals and one 3k ing coal (2 natural coals first then one 3king coal to keep it going the last hour)

Smoke: Very thick typical Starbuzz smoke.

Buzz: No buzz..the stuff is washed. The flavor makes up for it if you're into that.

Smell/Flavor: Smell this stuff out of the can and it will knock your shoes out. Smells amazing. As for the flavor it is one of the top picked at a local hookah bar. Personally I think it is alright. If you like mint then this is for you. Sometimes the mint flavor overpowers the wildberry which I personally didn't like too much. Regardless of that fact it still goes down smooth.

Edited by RayVer

Wildberry Mint

Shisha Cut: Bigger pieces than I am used to. Very very very wet. This one, compared to X on the Beach, was a little grainy/gritty. wierd.

Smoke: pure thick white smoke.

Smell out of the can: Smelt very berry-ish with a hint o mint.

Buzz: I don't smoke for buzz but I got a little itty bitty buzz.

Duration: I smoked it until I had used up 3 sticks of stargate coals. thats like 3 hours btw.

Hookah Type: Just bought a new hookah at a local market. Best hookah I have ever used. Going to place a review in the review section.

Bowl: Small Tangiers Phunnel with Scallis mod

Foil/Screen: Reynolds thinner foil.

Coal/Amount: 1 finger of stargate coals, split in 3 pieces placed in a triangle around the phunnel

Flavor: This flavor was alright but I think that personally there was too much mint and not enough berry. I could hardly even taste the berry at times. Luckily I like mint alone. This mint is very different though. its like perfumey and not harsh enough to 'tickle' the back of your throat.

Overall: 8/10 would of been great if there was more berry Edited by cafesaden

• 11 months later...
StarBuzz Wildberry Mint

This is what got me hooked on hookah, itwas the first I ever tried
I can't comment on the cut cause I don't know too much about it
Smoke is thick as hell
Smells awesome but can't really describe it, it's something you have to smell on your own
Tastes like the name and is consistant throughout
1 standard bowl smoke for almost 2 hours by myself
By far my favorite
I love the brand but I've only had two other brand

I keep a stash for special sessions, not the everyday run of the mill sessions
It's a must try
10 out of 10

• 9 months later...
StarBuzz Wildberry Mint

This is what got me hooked on hookah, itwas the first I ever tried
I can't comment on the cut cause I don't know too much about it
Smoke is thick as hell
Smells awesome but can't really describe it, it's something you have to smell on your own
Tastes like the name and is consistant throughout
1 standard bowl smoke for almost 2 hours by myself
By far my favorite
I love the brand but I've only had two other brand

I keep a stash for special sessions, not the everyday run of the mill sessions
It's a must try
10 out of 10