Watermelon

cabanapatio

Starbuzz Watermelon

Smell/Flavor: Smells like a sweet gum. I couldn't tell right off the bat it was watermelon.

Cut: Very clean cuts with some stems in them. It was kinda chunky.

Smoke: Nice and medium...the heavy smoke lasted for like 15 minutes and died down fast.

Buzz: I got a slight buzz. The side of the can says its .5% nicotine.

Amount(approx)/Duration: 1 hour

Hookah Type: 30 inch egyptian

Bowl: Standard

Foil/Screen: screen plus foil

Coal/Amount: 2 threekings

Liquid in Base: water and ice

Overall satisfaction (scale 1 to 10): 6.5/10 it's a good flavor but i think it's way too overpowering and loses the whole watermelon taste.It tastes like some sort of gum. Overall its not a bad flavor but not something I would buy again.

Starbuzz Watermelon

Smell/Flavor: smelled more like a realistic melon than sweet melon which smelled more candy like. flavor was light and more realistic. not really watermelony but not bad.

Cut: standard starbuzz cut with enough stems to start a fire :lol:

Smoke: smokin it last nite and it was cold and pretty windy the smoke was still nice n thick! SB never dissapoints in the smoke department thus far.

Buzz: i actually got a little buzz, it was my 2nd bowl of the nite that coulda contributed to it however.

Amount(approx)/Duration: i smoked it for 40 mins. it was my 2nd bowl so i know it woulda gone twice as long i had enough for the nite tho.

Hookah Type: 27inch MYA Bohemian w/MYA cloisonne hose.

Bowl: standard egyptian.

Foil/Screen: reynolds heavy duty foil

Coal/Amount: total of 3 starlight japan style wannabe's. best imitations i have used.

Liquid in Base: ice and h20

Overall satisfaction (scale 1 to 10): 7/10. a really good flavor but a tad too light and doesnt really taste a lot like watermelon to me. a def flavor that will not dissapoint but stacked up against the sweet melon, the sweet melon wins in every aspect. as for watermelon flavors, tangiers is king, but i would recommend this for a lighter watermelon smoke!

• 2 years later...
Starbuzz(watermelon)
Not the absolute best, but nowhere near the least.
For the most part it's pretty similar to it's smell when smoked, It's a watermelon taste somewhere between the fruit and the candy, and I've found it to be a recent favorite of mine.

• 2 months later...
Starbuzz Exotic Watermelon

Set Up - Mya Razo

Appearance/Cut - Fine cut, some stems, your usual Starbuzz

Smell - Smells like watermelon candy

Flavor - A bit of a let down, my friends seemed to enjoy it more than me but I was very let down. Not "in your face" watermelon, but smooth subtle watermelon

Smoke - Thick enough to not see in front of your face

Buzz - I smoked with 3 people, I had a minor headache from trying smoke rings the entire time, my friend had a slight buzz, and my other friend was getting light headed because she doesn't smoke very often.

Duration- 1 hour with 3 people constantly pulling.

Overall - 8/10, It is good don't get me wrong, but watermelon is my favorite fruit/candy so I would have preferred a much stronger melon. I'd smoke it again, but I won't purchase more than 100g at a time. Edited by Hobbs

• 7 months later...
Starbuzz watermelon

Set up:
egyptian 2 hose
phunnel bowl
regular household foil
silver bar broke into 3 pieces, use 2 on bowl

Cut: Juicy, large pieces, few stems.

Smells like watermelon pop rocks

Taste: amazing, best watermelon i have tasted
Buzz: small

Clouds: very thick