Peach

mushrat

Al Amir Peach

set up: my 34" with a mixture of bulk natural and finger coals. Used the covered bowl again.
The cut is your standard AA. It occurred to me that the stuff is finely shredded like HH. Don't know why the similarity didnt hit me before now.
BRIGHT RED.
Great smoke density of course...
Smelled like natural peaches. Not as sweet and strong as Romman, not as overpowering and slightly artificial as Nakhla. But a good solid peach smell.
Tasted great. Full peachy taste. Sweet without being overly candy. For half the price of Romman I'll be smoking much more of this. Still not as exotic or as mystifying as Tangiers Kashmir Peach, but a fine Metro flavour you'll like if you like peach.

• 3 years later...
[size="4"]Al-Amir [/size][size="4"][color="#ffa500"]Peach[/color][/size]

Setup: 32" km single pear
base:bell base
Hose: Short nammor
Bowl: Tangiers small phunnel/ Then HJ mini
Coal: HJ Nats
Other specs: Used Foil and little ice water

the Shisha:
Cut: fine cut, not to many stems
Color: red... very very red like blood
Smell: Really good peach smell kinda sweet but still natural
Taste: Taste was not as good as i expected especially how it smelled. Kinda fake taste peach

OVERALL: [size="4"]5.5/10[/size] It was a pretty decent shisha and fair priced but was way to juicy and wouldn't work well in a HJ mini bowl. The flavor barely lasted one set of coals and always had a constant burnt juice flavor. I wouldn't recommend it unless you can get it dirt cheap...as it does make great clouds.

• 1 year later...
[b][size=4]Al-Amir[/size][/b] [color=#ffa500][size="4"][b]PEACH[/b][/size][/color]

Setup: KM Pharonie
base: Generic KM vase
Hose: Blue Nammor
Bowl: Generic Egyptian
Coal: Krypton Naturals
Foil: Reynolds HD
Base Liquid: Room temperature water

Shisha:
Cut: Similar to AF, but swimming in red dye. After dealing with it my hands looked like I cut my fingers open
Color: Blood red
Smell: The strongest peach I've ever smelled. I could smell it before I opened the package
Taste: With the strong smell I had high expectations, however, the taste was weak. Left much to be desired
Clouds: Pretty big

OVERALL: 7/10 The smell is great. However, the taste needs to be stronger. Give me Tang Peach Iced Tea any day. But, it really wasn't that bad. Definitely better than AF peach, just needs stronger flavor. I'd recommend if you're peach fan