Shipping Shisha Tobacco Into The Usa

Hey Hookah Lovers,

I'm sending some shisha to a few different people in the US (from outside the US).

Do you know if I'm going to encounter any problems with this? Taxes, turn backs, fines?

Do you have a personal experience with it?

Thanks tons,
- Razzyberry

I may be mistaken on this, but as far as I know US customs isn't all that crazy like some other countries about tobacco coming in. Just need to be sure it is declared appropriately on the customs form.

And yeah, as Coleman said we don't condone talk of avoiding taxes. :) I think you're just asking IF there is a tax... And I'm not positive, but I don't think there is. Then again, there hasn't ever really been much talk about people shipping tobacco INTO the States.

Tapatalk'd via iPhone

With the way Canada reacts to tobacco being shipped [b][i]into [/i][/b]Canada, It seems they would pay you to ship it [b][i]out of[/i][/b] Canada.

Just kidding, but why would you ship tobacco from Canada to the US?

Great, thanks guys!

@coleman I'd love to skip past taxes, but since I'll be doing it for business that'd probably be a dangerous idea xP
@chreees Good to know that USA makes it easy
@Skoozle Actually, it's coming in mostly from the middle east xD

I did some looking into the (impressively vague) federal documents on it, and found there is [i]some[/i] kind of tax...more info here: http://www.ttb.gov/main_pages/schip-summary.shtml