mattarios2

Nakhla Ice Lemon Min

Hookah: Mashal
Bowl: Medium Phunnel
Screen/Foil: HD Reynolds
Hose: KM Ultimate Washable
Coals: Not cocos, the others
Base Liquid: Water

Appearance: Very gooey, lots of juice if you squeeze the aluminum bag and wrapper.

Nicotine: .5%

Base: Corn Syrup/Glyc

Smell: Like mint, lemon, and lime

Taste: I really liked this flavor, 2 of my friends didn't care for it. Tastes like nak margarita but with a ton of mint, and less of a lime kick that is replaced with a balanced lemon lime taste. It is definitely more minty than your typical mint mixed flavors. If I remember correctly (haven't smoked it in years) it tasted like Mimon if my memory serves me right. If you give it a lot of heat like nakhla likes, the mint def steps up a notch. If you lower the heat you get more of that lemon lime with a medium mint flavor.

Smoke: Awesome

Buzz: Same as the mizo raspberry, very very strong. Like I said nothing gives me a buzz and I would say this hit me just as hard if not harder than Tangiers. Not sure if Nak changed something but every new flavor I have tried has been super strong in the buzz department.

Duration: 1.25 hours

Purchased From: Distributor

Overall: Great realistic flavor as always with Nakhla so it never got sickening, smoked it all the way through, massive clouds, and flavor to the end. 9/10 for me, 2 of my friends said 7/10 and the other said 9/10. The mint in it is more like a mix of menthol and pure mint. But if I picked a side it would go on the menthol side which gives it that icy flavor. There is something about the mint that is hard to place. They definitely put something else in the mint to try to go for that icyness and that is what my friends did not enjoy. The lemon lime balance is quite pleasant, I enjoyed the unique mint taste they went for but I could see how some may not like it.

• 2 months later...
[size=5][b]Nakhla [color=#00ff00]Ice Lemon Mint[/color] (Mix Line)[/b][/size]

[b]Hookah: [/b]Khalil Mamoon Kamnja Wheat
[b]Bowl:[/b] Tangiers Mini Phunnel
[b]Screen/Foil:[/b] Reynold Heavy Duty
[b]Hose: [/b]Nammor
[b]Coals: [/b]Coconaras
[b]Base Liquid:[/b] Water

[b]Appearance: [/b]Short cut with natural color, Slightly Sticky, Several Stems.
[b]Nicotine:[/b] 0.5%
[b]Base:[/b] Molasses
[b]Smell: [/b]Lemon Mint
[b]Taste: [/b]Lemon Mint
[b]Smoke: [/b]Great Clouds
[b]Buzz: [/b]Good
[b]Duration:[/b] 1 Hour

[b]Purchased From: [/b]5starhookah.com

[b]Overall: [/b]10/10 This is an amazing flavor. I started off by tasting Lemon Mint right off the bat. Great natural mint, like OG Nakhla Mint. There is the tinyest hint of peppermint that very subtle that gives it a great airy taste. I can’t wait to try the other in this line. This one is possibly sticking around in the stash.

• 6 months later...
Update on [b]Ice Lemon Mint[/b] (Finally got it in a 250g, prior review was for a 50g) This stuff is unreal, honestly one of the few flavors I could smoke EVERYDAY! Review goes the same as my previous review but easily without a doubt this deserves a [b]10/10[/b]!

• 3 months later...
[b]Naklah ice lemon mint[/b]
[b]Hookah: [/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Mya Bambino [/font][/color]
[b]Bowl:[/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] standard Egyptian [/font][/color]
[b]Screen/Foil:[/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] Reynolds Heavy Duty[/font][/color]
[b]Hose: [/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Nammor[/font][/color]
[b]Coals: coconaras [/b]
[b][b]Base Liquid:[/b][/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] Water[/font][/color]

[b]Appearance: moist and sticky, typical Naklah, few stems not wet[/b]

[b]Nicotine: [/b][b].5
[b]Unwashed[/b]
[b]Smell: [/b][/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]lemon and mint gum[/font][/color]
[b][font="helvetica, arial, sans-serif"][color="#282828"]Taste: Mint is predominant with lemony tones and natural tobacco flavor[/color][/font][/b]

[b]Smoke:[/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] big white clouds [/font][/color]
[b]Buzz:[/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] very nice what you would expect from the band[/font][/color]
[b]Duration: 1.5-2 hours[/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] [/font][/color]

[b]Purchased From: [/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Hookah shisha[/font][/color]

[b][font="helvetica, arial, sans-serif"][color="#282828"]Overall: 8/10 I believe this is supposed to emulate a mixed drink and I have never had an iced lemon mint so I cant compare it to such. It is essentially a predominantly mint flavor with a lemony background that does not take away from the natural tobacco taste. It kind of reminded me of a mojito flavoring but would I pick this over simply mixing lemon and mint together to have the versatility of the two separate flavors in my rotation? probably. Good buzz, clouds and duration as one comes to expect from the brand. [/color][/font][/b]

• 1 year later...

Nakhla Ice Lemon Mint

Hookah: Al Nawras Wooden/Brass on Red Genie Vase.
Bowl: Tangiers Mini Phunnel.
Screen/Foil: Reynolds Heavy Duty.
Hose: Nammor.
Coals: Two Coconaras.
Base Liquid: Water.
Appearance: Molasses-like, very sticky, larger leaves of tobacco that is typical of Nakhla.
Nicotine: .5%
Base: Corn Syrup/Glycerin.
Smell: Lemon and Mint
Taste: Perfect blend of lemon and mint!!!
Smoke: Nakhla cloudsss.
Buzz: Little bit.
Duration: ~2 hours.
Purchased From: Trade with somebody... I forget, lol.

Overall: This is THE perfect blend of Lemon and Mint! I was so impressed. My buddy who hates mint was even impressed with it. Must have in your stash! 10/10