Sex On The Beach

Lazy Dayz

Starbuzz SEX ON THE BEACH!!

Smell: Amazing, kinda strawberry-esk, only not as artificial smelling

Cut: Just like any other Starbuzz

Smoke: Really awesome. Tons of light feathery smoke, a little different than most starbuzz.

Buzz: Normal sbzz

Flavor: On a scale of 1-10, definately a billion. This is a fantastic flavor, try it as soon as you can. About 20 people in my lounge tried it last night, all loved it. Someone said it tasted like angel cum in their mouth, and I'd have to agree if only I knew what that tasted like...

Overall: 10/10 Definatelly try it!

• 2 weeks later...
EvansLight's Review: Starbuzz Exotic X On The Beach

Setup:
Bowl: Standard Clay Bowl
Hose: MyaSaray Metal Tip
Screen/Foil: Foil
Liquid In base:1/2 Ice 1/2 Water

Cut: Standard starbuzz cut, semi-small pecies, and some stems. VERY JUICY

Smell: Took a while to place my finger on it, but it smells like a cranberry bubble gum. best way to describe it. I loved it XD

Taste: Stronger cranberry taste, not as sweet as it smelled. Still very good.

Smoke Thickness: Block Out The Sun Clouds with 2 coals.

Buzz: Once again, my only problem with starbuzz. There was non XD

Duration: 2 Hour Session off a standard clay bowl.

Overall: A damn good smoke, 8/10 because it wasnt as sweet as it smelled biggrin.gif

• 1 month later...
X On The Beach:

Cut, Buzz, Duration: Blah blah blah, usual SB quality (excellent)

Smell: Sort of bubblegum-ish, but a bit of a berry type in there.

Taste: Tastes a bit more berry-ish than it smells, almost a candy like taste as well. Hard to say exactly, but it is GOOD.

Rating: 9/10 - Only reason why I didn't give it a 10 is that the taste at times is very very berry-ish, almost similar to blackberry. But it has nuances, very complicated flavor. My friend (isn't a connesiour, sp) smelled it, and said "Oh my god." After tasting, that comment didn't change.

X on the Beach

This was my first experience with starbuzz because I was reluctant to spend 20 bucks on 250 grams due to the fact that I smoke a lot of hookah.

Shisha Cut: Bigger pieces than I am used to, quite a few stems for 20 bucks blink.gif Very very very wet

Smoke: pure thick white smoke.

Smell out of the can: Smelt amazing straight out of the can, practically knocked me out of my shoes. It smelt more berry-ish than tropical (i was expecting tropical because of the 'beach' part)

Buzz: I don't smoke for buzz but I got a little itty bitty buzz.

Duration: I smoked it until I had used up 3 sticks of stargate coals. thats like 3 hours btw.

Hookah Type: Just bought a new hookah at a local market. Best hookah I have ever used. Going to place a review in the review section.

Bowl: Large Tangiers Phunnel

Foil/Screen: Reynolds thinner foil.

Coal/Amount: 1 finger of stargate coals, split in 3 pieces placed in a triangle around the phunnel

Flavor: Flavor was great besides the fact that I was expecting more of a tropical flavor and less berry like. I exhale through my nose and that gives such a better flavor especially with starbuzz.

Overall: 9.8/10 would of been perfect just the flavor doesn't really match up with "X on the Beach"

• 3 months later...
Starbuzz X On The Beach

Smell/Flavor: It's almost undescribable. I would have to say it's a mix between strawberries and creme.

Cut: Very good cut. No big stems found in this batch, I am very pleased.

Smoke: Very good. Starbuzz is known for their thick smoke, and this produced just that!

Buzz: I dunno, my friends and I were definately feeling it.

Amount(approx)/Duration: Almost two hours.

Hookah Type: MYA Acrylic 2-Hose

Bowl: Standard Mya Bowl

Foil/Screen: One Reynolds foil, medium sized holes poked all around.

Coal/Amount: One 40mil 3kings broken into 2 pieces. Moved them closer together as the session grew.

Liquid in Base: Ice, chilled base in freezer, and chilled water from the refridgerator.

Overall satisfaction (scale 1 to 10): 10/10. X on the Beach is one of those flavors that you always need to have around for smoking. Edited by Bryan

• 3 months later...
Starbuzz X on the Beach

Shisha Cut: choppy, med cut. Brown in color. Wet. Stems, but less than other SB.

Hookah Type: 17" Modern, standard clay w/ foil
Coal: 33m Goldens, broken in half. 2.5 used in total, 2 pieces at a time. W/ windcover.

Length of time
: 1hr 15min (becasue I was tired and stopped)
Smoke: thick
Buzz: mild to med - did give me a slight headache

Smell: Smell wasn't like the drink, but a sweet fruity smell. Yummie, but I couldn't pin-point it down.
Flavor: Taste was basically the same, but that didn't detract from the smoke - taste was very good and not overly sweet.

Rating (1 to 10): 9

This shisha is one of the better SB's I've smoked - Peach was the best so far. Less stems than the others, good taste, although was hard to pin-point what it really was. More heat tolerant than most SB. The only downfall was a slight headache it gave me, probably more my fault than the shisha.

• 1 month later...
Starbuzz X on the Beach

Smell/Flavor: Smells like berries and jam and its very overpowering. Even after I open up the can, the whole room smells like it. It smelled reeallly good

Cut: Nicely cut

Smoke: VERY thick

Buzz: There was a buzz at first but then it went away

Taste: EWWW! After I read the raving reviews, I thought "Maybe I should buy it!" I thought it would be a good flavor but dang was I wrong! It tasted a lot like berries and nasty strawberry jam and the flavor is WAYYY too overpowering. After a while, it kind of tastes like your smoking jam! sad.gif

Amount(approx)/Duration: About an hour and a half.

Hookah Type: 14 Inch Junior Blade Emerald Double Hose(Don't know what kind of hookah it is. I bought it at this place called Arax This is what it looks like:

[attachment=607:1190788606_13706.jpg]

Bowl: Standard modern bowl

Foil/Screen: 1 reynolds foil

Coal/Amount: 2 starlight quicklights at first. I noticed it made the tobacco harsh so I took one off and it became soothing.

Liquid in Base: water

Overall satisfaction (scale 1 to 10): 6/10 Nice and thick clouds and the buzz was going pretty good. It was just the taste that totally ruined it for me. My friend who smoked it with me agreed that it was a way too powerful flavor and it got nasty after a while. This was the second time I smoked it and I thought I'd give it a second chance...It still tasted nasty just as the first time. Maybe it would only be a good mix with another tobacco and not by itself?

I'm kinda bummed out because I spent $18 dollars on 250Grams of this stuff and now I'm scared to even
smoke it ever again lol. dry.gif

*THIS MY FIRST IMPRESSION OF THIS FLAVOR!*
I'll try it again once I get my new pipe. I sold my Emerald so I can buy a 22 inch Blue Egyptian Hookah (double hose) instead. smile.gif Which you can see here:

[attachment=608:bluehookah.jpg]

I'll repost if I change my mind about this flavor. wink.gif Edited by JillyIsJustKidding

• 1 month later...
Starbuzz Son the beach with cold water and energy sport drink mix orange flavor from big lots. Fantastic flavor and smoke. Using a cheap chinese 2 hose 18" hookah. Very chilled out for me. A couple of pics below of me getting BUZZED UP.

Later all
Bubba

• 2 weeks later...
Starbuzz Sex on the Beach

Set up: 30" Egyprian, Ice water, 3 jap quicklites

Smell:
really fruity. hits your nose right after you open the plastic bag

Cut: pretty nice, very few to no stems

Smoke: lots of smoke, very thick.

Buzz: slight buzz

Taste: just how it smelled, really sweet and fruity.

Duration: lasted me a half hour, but i think that's more to do with the coals than the tobacco. man i miss my set up at home

Overall: 8/10. favorite SB flavor, don't mind shelling out $20 for it. i can't wait to try this out on my set up

• 2 months later...
X On The Beach

Setup: Mya Acrylic, Tangiers Medium Phunnel, Lemon wood charcoal

Cut: Usual Starbuzz medium ish cut

Smell: AMAZING. Everyone who smells this is floored and wants to smoke immediately. I liken it most to fruit punch.

Smoke: It is Starbuzz....way thick.

Flavor: I think it tastes like fruit punch

Buzz: nada

Duration: We smoked for well over and hour and still were taking massive hits.

Overall: 10/10. LOVES IT.

• 2 months later...
Starbuzz- X On The Beach

setup: 14" mya qt, 3 kings broken in half.
cut: sweet rad drippy goodness, not too many stems, but had its fair share.
smell: amazing smell, don't really know what to relate it to
flavor: flavor is just like it smells, AMAZING! although the flavor is very light and the smell tends to overpower the taste
buzz: none, as usual with starbuzz

overall: i give this an 8/10 because of such a light flavor, i like stronger flavors.. but definitely a good smoke..

Starbuzz X on the Beach

Smell/Flavor: Smells INCREDIBLE right out of the tin. Smells pretty much how it smokes- lots of berry. Could have been just packaged "Berry" and I wouldn't have been surprised at the flavor.

Cut: Lots of stems........

Smoke: Awesome thick white clouds.

Buzz: Eh, not much. First few mins I was a little light headed, otherwise nothing to really speak of.

Duration: I got sort of bored and only smoked for about an hour, but it was still going strong.

Hookah Type: Social Smoke junior 2 hose

Coal/Amount: Two 3K's quicklights

Liquid in Base: Water

Overall satisfaction: 8/10- expected more complexity from the flavor, but amazing white clouds and unbeatably strong flavor.

• 10 months later...
STARBUZZ Exotic X on the Beach

Cut - deep red color, a bit chunky, medium/medium fine cut tobacco, a couple stems, more sticky than moist

Smell - a bit of pineapple, a bit of a floral/rose scent, a bit of a tropical fruit scent, and, oddly enough, it smells a bit like lip-stick

Smoking length - depending on how large your bowl is, anywhere from 45min to 1hr and 40min, maybe 2hr

Taste/flavor - there is a definite pineapple taste to it, and that's the most easily recognizable taste that I can describe. after about the halfway mark in your session, the flavor dramatically decreases into an after-taste like flavor, hinting at more of the floral/rose flavor in the shisha

Smoke - rich, puffy white clouds, dissipates in the air rather quickly though, at least when you are outside. inside it takes longer for the clouds to disappear

Overall - 6.9/10
- This shisha is good if you like a very low key almost Hawaiian-island at midnight taste, although the flavor could be a bit richer, which would help it maintain itself longer

BryceSSC

• 1 month later...
Starbuzz Sex on the beach

Set up:
mya acrylic
mya bowl
Reynolds HD 1 layer
coco's

Cut: Typical Starbuzz cut

Smell: Amazing, like a slightly tropical berry mix. Can't really pick out the smell but maybe a raspberry, orange mix but heavy on the berry smell.

Taste: Almost like it smells, definately a berry mixture. It has a great flavor but it's pretty weak.

Buzz: none

Clouds: Huge Clouds

Duration: 1 hour

Overall: 6.5/10
Overall this is a great flavored shisha but it's just too damn weak! I'm sad I really wanted to like this flavor sad.gif I am suprised it has such high reviews when it has such a weak flavor. If the flavor was stronger it would have easily gotten a 8.5 or 9 out of 10. I dont think this flavor is worth the money. I probably wont buy it again.

• 2 months later...
Starbuzz- sex on the beach

Hookah:
Egyptian
Bowl: mod
Screen/Foil: screen
Hose: mya long handle
Coals: Golden
Base Liquid: Water w/ice

Appearance: Very Juicy, nicely cut.
Nicotine: 0.5%
Base: Honey and Glycerin
Smell: Smells like that sex wax stuff you put on your surfboard.
Taste: good tropical type taste to me
Smoke: Nice thick clouds.
Buzz: Nope
Duration: 1 Hour

7/10- Not the best i've had but it was good.

• 2 years later...
[font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][color=#1c2837][size=3][b]Starbuzz-s On Beach[/b][/size][/color][/font]

[b]Hookah:[/b][color=#1C2837][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=3] leila [/size][/font][/color][color=#1C2837][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=3] :P[/size][/font][/color]
[b]Bowl:[/b][color=#1C2837][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=3] Leila bowl[/size][/font][/color]
[b]Screen/Foil: Unknown[/b]
[b]Hose: Leila hose[/b]
[b]Coals: Ignite's[/b]
[b]Base Liquid:[/b][color=#1C2837][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=3] Bottled water[/size][/font][/color]

[b]Appearance:[/b][color=#1C2837][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=3] a few stems (tho not a ton), covered in juice[/size][/font][/color]
[b]Nicotine: Its washed[/b]
[b]Smell:[/b][color=#1C2837][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=3] Smells really fruity and very strong[/size][/font][/color]
[b]Taste: Well here the point, Tastes fruity as the smell alluded to, more of a citrus taste though. At the end i catch a hint of mint[/b]
[b]Smoke: it was ok not huge but im chalking that up to the leila[/b]
[b]Buzz: Small buzz but like i said its washed so you cant expect much[/b]
[b]Duration: about 30-45 as the leila bowl is very small[/b]

[b]Purchased From:hooka-shisha[/b]
[b]All in all its a pretty awesome flavor and will most likely buy it again when i run out.[/b] Edited by headhunter