Mimon

evilded777

Brand and Flavor: Tangiers Lucid Mimon (MintLemon)

Shisha Cut: Typical Tangiers: leafy, light, not many stems; mostly long grain; black as night.

Hookah Type: KM Single Pear

Duration: 4+ rounds of 2 CH Naturals, spread over 2 days; 4+ hours; a truly persistent flavor throughout

Bowl: MNH Mini Glass

Foil / Screen:Heavy Duty foil

Coal / Amount:
2 CH Naturals at a time, sometimes add a third 15-20 minutes in

Smoke: Perfect. Nice fluffy white billows, can easily approach squirrel choking caliber with the addition of more coal; I found the Lucid Mimon to produce bigger clouds than average with just 2 coals, it may have something to do with the glass bowl.

Buzz:
Low buzz, definitely not no buzz.

Smell / Flavor: Very Lemony aroma, citrusy, tart, mouth watering. There is maybe a hint of the mint in the aroma, but its hard to detect. The flavor is everything the aroma promises and more. The mint is subtle, but such a wonderful balance to the full bodied lemon... I wasn't sure what I was going to think of this flavor, but it was a sure winner for me. And its a hose cleaner, for sure; or a dedicated citrus hose. Its potent.

Rating (1 to 10): I am going to give Lucid Mimon a great big 9; its hard to go wrong with this flavor, unless you really hate lemon. The extra big clouds (may have been the bowl, I don't know) and the truly persistent flavor boost Lucid Mimon up there with the best of the best.

• 2 months later...
Tangiers Lucid Mimon

Hookah:
Mya QT
Bowl: Small tangy phunnel
Screen/Foil: Jewl brand extra strength??
Hose: Narbeish
Coals: Cheap $6 japs from mnhookah i got 2 years ago that i was trying to get rid of
Base Liquid: Water

Appearance: Typical Tangiers
Nicotine: 0.05%
Base: Molasses
Smell: Lemon mint HEAVEN
Taste: lemon y mint
Smoke: Great Clouds
Buzz: None
Duration: 3+hours

Purchased From:HookahJohn.com

Overall:

I am a lemon mint whore so I have tried almost every brand of tobacco that has a lemon mint and this is by far the best. not only is it tangiers but the taste was spot on amazing perfect amount of lemon and mint. and im really glad i got rid of half the box of easy lite jap coals that i got years back. now im seriously considering using canary jap lights for my tangiers session. all in all AMAZING

• 4 weeks later...
Tangiers Lucid Mimon

Setup: Dual hose KM tri-metal ice with small phunnel, CH QLs. I used ice in the bucket

Appearance: Normal Tang... I really appreciate not having dye

Smell: The lemon was strong which got me excited... I love lemons

Smoke: Best clouds I've had, but I'll also admit that this was the first proper tang packing for me... Thanks Arcane for the awesome coaching

Taste: Awesome! I absolutely enjoyed the whole smoke. The lemon flavor was great and the cool background flavor was a perfect complimint. I only went for 1.5 hours only because it was getting late.

10/10 I can't wait to try more Tangiers now

• 4 months later...
[size="3"][b]Tangiers Lucid [color="#006400"]M[/color][color="#708090"]i[/color][color="#FFA500"]m[/color][color="#708090"]o[/color][color="#006400"]n[/color][/b][/size]

[b]Hookah:[/b] Magdy Zidan Safari
[b]Bowl:[/b] Tangiers Mini Phunnel
[b]Screen/Foil: [/b]Reynolds regular
[b]Hose:[/b] my homemade razan quick connect rebuild
[b]Coals: [/b]Ch QLs, 2-3
[b]Base Liquid:[/b] Water

[b]Appearance:[/b] Typical Tangiers
[b]Nicotine: [/b]0.05%
[b]Base: [/b]Molasses
[b]Smell:[/b] Strong Mint with a hint of Lemon
[b]Taste: [/b]Same as it smells, Strong minty flavor with a little Lemon.
[b]Smoke: [/b]Huge, thick clouds, some of the best I have had with Tangiers
[b]Buzz: [/b]Minimal
[b]Duration: [/b]1.5 hours, this stuff lasts longer than i do

[b]Purchased From:[/b] gift from a very special person

[b]Overall:[/b] 9/10, I'm giving this one a 9/10 as well. The only reason it's not a 10/10 is because I think the mint is a little overpowering. I do like the mint, but I personally think it could use a little more lemon. I was very impressed that this actually tasted like mint rather than menthol. I'm not a cigg smoker, but I have tried it and know what a menthol cigg taste like, and this shisha does NOT taste like that shit, it taste much better. I'm always impressed with the maturity of Tangiers flavors and this one fits the bill. this stuff does like the heat a bit, I started with 2 coals and after about 20-30 min, i had to add a third. I was impressed with how huge the clouds were.

[b]*thanks for the format and content for the review, stuie*[/b]
[b]
[/b]
[b]edit: ok, i lied...this stuff is amazing. the more i smoke it the more i really like this flavor....i have actually smoked this flavor my past 3 sessions, lol. also, the more i smoke it the more i am liking mint :D[/b] Edited by delSol_si

• 4 months later...
[b]Tangiers Lucid Mimon[/b]
[b]Hookah:[/b] MyaQT
[b]Bowl:[/b] Tangiers Small Phunnel
[b]Screen/Foil: [/b]Reynolds HD
[b]Hose:[/b] Mya (the one that came with the qt
[b]Coals: [/b]Ch NATS, 2-3
[b]Base Liquid:[/b] cold water

[b]Appearance:[/b] short cut, brown and wet (typical tangiers)
[b]Smell:[/b] Very strong mint with Pungent Lemon
[b]Taste: [/b]Same as it smells
[b]Smoke: Dense, thick clouds[/b]
[b]Buzz: [/b]slight calming
[b]Duration: [/b]a couple of days
[b]Acclimation: none!!![img]http://www.hookahforum.com/public/style_emoticons/default/good2.gif[/img] [/b]

[b]Purchased From:[/b] Hookah John

10/10

When I first opened up the package, I smelled the inner bag, and it smelled nice. I went for the second bag, and BAM! Nothing but citrus-y goodness! It was very strong, and not a candy or chemical strong (like I've experienced with other lemon shishas). I loaded it straight into the tupperware, broke it up and packed it. After placing the hot coals on it, and waiting for a while, I take my first pull and extremely thick, flavourful clouds came out. This shisha was very delicious. I can't believe I didn't try Lucid sooner! The inhale was very cool, and the exhale was sweet. Move over Nak Mizo Lemon, and SS lime, I think you have a strong contender for the top spot in citrus flavours on your hands! This shisha is a definite keeper and just might become the go to flavor! I thought I wouldn't enjoy this flavor since it's washed, but I really love it. The biggest plus to this variety of Tangiers is that I didn't have to aclimate it at all! As far as all of the washed brands I've tried, this one is top noch. If I ever had to go washed, I'd do it with Lucid.[img]http://www.hookahforum.com/public/style_emoticons/default/nyam1.gif[/img]

• 4 months later...
[b]Tangiers Lucid Mimon (Flavor #92)[/b]

[b]Hookah:[/b] Khalil Mamoon OG Trimetal
[b]Bowl:[/b] Tangiers Small Phunnel
[b]Screen/Foil:[/b] Reynolds Heavy Duty
[b]Hose:[/b] Nammor
[b]Coals:[/b] Coconara
[b]Base Liquid:[/b] Water

[b]Appearance:[/b] Short Cut, Dark, Moist. Standard Tangiers Consistency
[b]Nicotine:[/b] 0.05%
[b]Base:[/b] Molasses
[b]Smell:[/b] Peppermint & Lemon
[b]Taste: [/b]Peppermint & Lemon
[b]Smoke:[/b] Huge Clouds
[b]Buzz:[/b] No Buzz
[b]Duration:[/b] 2 Hours

[b]Purchased From: [/b]Hookah-Shisha.com

[b]Overall: [/b]10/10 Mimon is just a great flavor the peppermint and lemon smell is almost as strong as the flavor. It's such a refreshing smoke. It's an amazing smoke even in Lucid, this is one for everyone.

• 8 months later...
Tangiers Lucid Mimon

Hookah: KM OG Trimetal
Bowl: Tangiers Mini Phunnel
Screen/Foil: Reynolds Heavy Duty
Hose: Nammor custom
Coals: Two CCNs
Base Liquid: Water

Appearance: Tangy that we know and love
Smell: In yo face mint and lemon
Taste: As it smells
Smoke: Thunder clouds, dawg.
Buzz: None. Lucid doesn't buzz me.
Duration: ~2 hours (two rounds of CCNs)

Purchased From: Hookah-Shisha.

Overall: 9/10. It's a good flavor, but not something I'd smoke everyday.