Watermelon

soco9konstantine

Lucid Watermelon

Appearance: dark nicely cut

Smell: Watermelon candy... jolly rancher or something

Setup: KM Caramana, Namour, 1 coco, small egyptian bowl.

Smoke: thick through whole session

Taste: watermelon candy/gum

Duration: about an hour... would've gone longer

Buzz: alot more than im used to. I'm not so big on buzzes. But this one was pretty intense.

Overall: 9/10 This is my first bowl of tangiers and it was amazing. I've smoked nothing but starbuzz for about a year with the occasional Fantasia Pink Lemonade and AF Grape. This stuff is bomb i plan on trying as many flavors as i can get my hands on.

• 1 year later...
Tangiers Lucid Watermelon
[b]Hookah: OG KM trimetal[/b]
[b]Bowl:[/b] Hj Alien Mini
[b]Screen/Foil: [/b]HD Foil
[b]Hose: [/b]Narbish V3
[b]Coals: [/b]3 CH Nats[b] [/b]
[b]Base Liquid:[/b] Water

[b]Appearance:[/b] Typical Tangiers with a little less juice than OG tang
[b]Smell:[/b]Just like watermelon bubblicious bubble gum
[b]Taste: same[/b]
[b]Smoke: [/b]Big clouds
[b]Buzz: [/b]No buzz
[b]Duration: [/b]1 hour
[b]Acclimation[/b]: None
[b]Purchased From: [/b]HJ

9/10
I've smoked a few watermelon flavours, and I think this one definitely takes the cake. I don't think I'll find a better watermelon flavour out there. Not only is this sweet, but it definitely has a natural element to it. Pair this with a beer, and a summer day, and you're all set! One thing I did notice though is that the sweetness wears thin on me after a while, so I took a point off for that. But as far as washed shishas go, lucid wins!

• 3 months later...
[b]Tangiers Lucid [color="#ff0000"]Watermelon[/color] (Flavor #19)[/b]

[b]Hookah:[/b] Khalil Mamoon OG Trimetal
[b]Bowl:[/b] Tangiers Small Phunnel
[b]Screen/Foil:[/b] Reynolds Heavy Duty
[b]Hose:[/b] Nammor
[b]Coals:[/b] Coconara
[b]Base Liquid:[/b] Water

[b]Appearance:[/b] Short Cut, Dark, Moist. Standard Tangiers Consistency
[b]Nicotine:[/b] 0.05%
[b]Base:[/b] Molasses
[b]Smell:[/b] Watermelon
[b]Taste:[/b] Watermelon
[b]Smoke:[/b] Huge White Clouds right off the bat.
[b]Buzz:[/b] No Buzz
[b]Duration:[/b] 2 Hours

[b]Purchased From: [/b]Hookah-Shisha.com

[b]Overall: [/b]9/10 It's regular watermelon. Not near as good as Old School Watermelon. I really enjoy it but I would go with Old School in a heartbeat. The smell isn't really strong. The taste is quite strong though. The flavor smacks you in the face like most Tangiers. It's a slight artificial watermelon but very close to the real deal. It's a great flavor for pretty much every smokers palette.

• 1 month later...
[b]Tangiers lucid watermelon
Hookah:[/b] Khalil Mamoon single pear
[b]Bowl:[/b] H-J mini phunnel
[b]Screen/Foil:[/b] Reynolds Heavy Duty
[b]Hose:[/b] Nammor
[b]Coals:[/b] C-H nats
[b]Base Liquid:[/b] Water+ice

[b]Appearance:[/b] Short Cut, Dark, Moist. Standard Tangiers Consistency
[b]Nicotine:[/b] 0.05%
[b]Base:[/b] Molasses
[b]Smell:[/b] Watermelon
[b]Taste:[/b] Watermelon
[b]Smoke:[/b] large White Clouds
[b]Buzz:[/b] No Buzz
[b]Duration:[/b] 1 1/2 Hours

[b]Purchased From: [/b]Hookah-Shisha.com

[b]Overall:9/10[b]...[/b] [font="Arial"]its great quality shisha. Smokes fine with great clouds every time. The flavor is a sweeter watermelon then i would have thought and disappeared after the first hour. The plus and minus of is being lucid is +easy to acclimate the - no buzz but you should know that when your buying it. I am not sure if it was the bowl or just how i packed but it didn't give out as much flavor a few other lucid's i've had. If you like watermelon though you must try this shisha.[/font][/b]

• 2 years later...

Tangiers Watermelon

Used Coconaras on a Pico
Smells - delicious sweet watermelon jollyrancher
Tastes - Sweet, subtle, tasty watermelon

Overall - 9/10 - Will be buying this again. It's up there with my favorites...not sure if I would say it is one of my favorites but definitely would love to keep this in my stash. It's not overpowering so you can smoke it for hours on end and not get sick of the flavor. When I say subtle, I don't mean weak just to put that out there, it's just not overpowering, like flavors where you are done smoking it bc it is too strong after about an hour.  Definitely the best watermelon flavor I've smoked.  1 point off only because it isn't one of my favorites and I try to rank things based on my favorites.

As a side note, unlike others, as the session went on, the flavor got stronger and sweeter.

Edited by DrSmokes