Tangiers Noir Welsh Cream

Hookah: Khalil Mamoon 2011 Abanos
Bowl: Tangiers Mini Phunnel
Screen/Foil: Reynolds Heavy Duty Foil
Hose: Custom made 3/4 ID pvc
Coals: CH Quick Lites
Base Liquid: Water

Appearance: Juicy, nice cut to it.
Smell: Caramel with a hint of Fig Newtons, and a sort of underlying Bailey's/Irish Creme smell to it (though, the irish creme smell was minor IMO)
Taste: A very creamy caramel taste (think of the way caramel tastes in coffee or hot chocolate) with a nice touch of oatmeal cookies. Again, there was a sort of underlying irish cream taste, and again, a very minor taste.
Smoke: Big clouds
Buzz: Very light buzz
Duration: 2-3 hours

Purchased From: 5starhookah

Overall: 9/10. I would have absolutely given this a 10, as it smokes great, tastes great, lasts long, etc....however, calling it Welsh Cream is completely misleading, as I almost had to focus on the smell/taste to pick up the Irish Cream in it. This is a flavor that everyone will love, even Lucid smokers (of which I predominantly am, due to not liking a big buzz). If you have not yet ordered some, do it. I guarantee you will not regret it.

• 4 weeks later...

Hookah: Al Nawras Syrian.
Bowl: Tangiers Mini Phunnel.
Foil: Reynolds Heavy Duty Foil.
Hose: Nammor with Crown tips: Trumpet and Orb (I swapped them out during my session, trying them out).
Coals: Cocomazayas.
Base Liquid: Water.

Appearance: Standard Tangiers.
Smell: Kick-you-in-your face butterscotch.
Taste: Even BETTER than it smells. Like a butterscotch candy!
Smoke: Standard Tangiers clouds.
Buzz: None.
Duration: ~4 hours.

Purchased From: Samples from Eric. Thanks, Eric!

Overall: 10/10. This flavor is just amazing. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Right when I opened the package to acclimate it, the smell hit me in the face. Within minutes my apartment was filled with its aroma. Oh my god was it great. My apt still smells like it. I love it, though. I find it worth noting that this flavor acted exactly like Lucid for me- very juicy like Lucid, no buzz, no acclimation needed, and didn't have the "heaviness" that usually comes with Noir. This doesn't bother me, though, as I love Lucid and often choose it over Noir anyway. In my opinion, you must pick up this flavor. It will be bought again, for sure.

• 2 years later...

Hookah: KM Single Pear
Bowl: Older styleTang Small Phunnel (Smeduim-ish sized)
Foil: Reynolds HD
Hose: Nammor 
Coals: 4 Golden Canary Silver flint style coals
Base Liquid: Water.

Appearance: Standard Tangiers.
Smell: butterscotch
Taste: Like one of those butterscotch candies that an old person will give you.
Smoke: Standard Tangiers clouds.
Buzz: None.
Duration: 3-4 hours

Purchased From: I don't remember, it had been sitting unopened in the hookah box for over a year.

Overall: 10/10. Amazing flavor. It had the whole apartment smelling like candy. There were 4 of us smoking this flavor. It never got harsh and never really lost any of its taste. The flavor is kind of light, but in a good way. It was an awesome change from the normal fruity flavors we smoke at my apartment. I will definitely keep this in my stash for when I want something a little more savory instead of sweet.