Static Starlight

Twang

Tangiers Static Starlight

The pipe: See above
Using a small Mya Bowl (My sampling bowl)

Smell: Grape with a jasmine

Flavor: A deep black grape with a little something extra... Jasmine or rose maybe...?

Smoke: It’s Tangiers (Thick, full, and cloudy)

Buzz: It’s Tangiers (Sit down)

Overall: Very pleasant smoke. No noticeable tobacco taste. If you don't like floral tastes, don't be afraid of this one. It's a deep berry (grape?) with just a subtle something else.... I recommend.
  • Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Set up: 32" Horas B Magdy Zidan, Standard MYA bowl, Nammor hose, lukewarm water, Easy-lite Japs

Cut: Typical Tangiers. Rough cut and more sticky than juicy

Smell: Smelled like champagne and berries

Smoke: Excellent as always.

Taste: Tasted like champagne to me. Had this biting berry flavor? Can't really describe. Pleasant however!

Buzz: Typical incapacitating Tangiers

Overall: Interesting change of pace with the champagne taste. I personally enjoyed it but didn't necessarily like it much. 7/10

• 4 months later...

Hookah: Mya Obelisk
Bowl: Small Phunnel
Screen/Foil: Reynolds HD
Hose: Nammor
Coals: Coco Nara
Base Liquid: Water

Appearance: Short Cut, Dark, Moist. Standard Tangiers Consistency
Nicotine: 0.5%
Base: Molasses
Smell: The smell was a fruity smell with almost a tropical flair
Taste: The taste was not as strong as some Tangiers, but it was GREAT. Tasted just like it smelled
Smoke: Huge White Clouds right off the bat.
Buzz: Good Buzz
Duration: ~ 120 minutes

Purchased From:
worldhookah.com

Overall: 9/10 Good Flavor, but not too strong, the buzz was great
  • Upvote 1

• 5 months later...
Hookah Setup: KM Amoura W/ Nammor hose small Tangiers Bowl 2 1/4 Exoticas Regular Reynalds Foil

Flavor: Grape Floral taste delcious in the begining and tapers off a bit most likely user error.
Smoke: Thickkkkk
Buzz: was there in the begining not there anymore dont really get a buzz off Shisha/Hookah anymore

Overall: I still have to get tangiers down as far as coals. I have the packing down I use the scoop method (not the hole poking) As far as hole poking I use Ravyers method. Its a bit harsh after smoking for 5-10 min and I have to move coals around take the coals off ash them then its ok again.

I have to give this flavor a 9 its one of my favorite I know the harshness and disapating flavor is my fault. Its by far my favorite flavor so far that I have gotten from tangiers but I have only tried 3 flavors from tangiers which were Blue Gum Ball, Static Starlight and Tropical Revege #3

• 1 month later...

Set up: I'm using a H&S Nile pipe (22" Egyptian style) with a Nammour hose, and a medium phunnel bowl. One layer of foil, and two Exotica coals (1/2 a stick, 180 degrees apart).

Smell: Initially slightly different from what I was expecting, though it still blew me away and kept me coming back for sniff after sniff. Spicy, floral and sometimes a bit like incense.

Look: It's Tangiers...it all looks the same.

Flavor: The flavor is a nice, and is a soothing mix of rose and berries. To me, it resembles Tonic Pices. It is a bit tangy, but has a rose smell/taste to it. Very difficult to describe, but it is pretty darn good. It has a hit of orange in it, and possibly rasberry, too, but its hard to tell.

Buzz: I took a few hits, and it hit me hard! I am a regular Tangiers smoker, but this one got me right off the bat.

Overall: I would rate this 9/10. I am not a fan of rose, and as I said, it does have a rose taste to it. It is very smooth, and a wonderful taste otherwise. I highly recomend trying this flavor even if you do not appreciate rose.

• 1 month later...
Shisha Cut: Medium, wet
Hookah Type: 34" KM Double Dual Tone
Duration: 1.0 hour
Bowl: Tangiers Large Phunnel
Foil/Screen: double layer RHD
Coal/Amount: 3 Coconaras
Smoke: Thick
Buzz: None
Smell/Flavor: Interesting floral smell, hard to pin down the different components, but hints of champagne, berry, citrus
Overall: 8/10. Good flavor, one that may grow on me over time

• 9 months later...
[size="3"][b]Tangiers [color="#ff0000"]Static Starlight![/color][/b][/size] [b](Redo)[/b]

[b]Hookah:[/b] Khalil Mamoon Signature Ice
[b]Bowl:[/b] Tangiers Small Phunnel
[b]Screen/Foil:[/b] Reynolds Heavy Duty
[b]Hose: [/b]Nammor
[b]Coals: [/b]Golden Canary Japanese Coals
[b]Base Liquid:[/b] Water

[b]Appearance: [/b]Short Cut, Dark, Moist. Standard Tangiers Consistency
[b]Nicotine:[/b] 0.5%
[b]Base:[/b] Molasses
[b]Smell: [/b]Fruity and Rose
[b]Taste: [/b]Rose has more of an overtone and the fruit is just so smooth[b]
Smoke:[/b] Huge White Clouds right off the bat.
[b]Buzz:[/b] Good Buzz
[b]Duration:[/b] 2 Hours
[b]
Purchased From:[/b] Hookah-Shisha.com

[b]Overall:[/b] 10/10 Great Flavor. Right up there with Lemon Blossom. I never thought I would love anything with Rose but this is just done so well, anyone would be crazy not to love this flavor.

• 4 months later...
[size="2"][color="#1C2837"][font="arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"][b]
[color="#1C2837"][font="arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"][b]Tangiers Static Starlight[/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][b]
[color="#1C2837"][font="arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"][b]
[/b][/font][/color]Hookah:[/b] KM Trimetal
[b]Bowl:[/b] Tangiers small
[b]Screen/Foil: [/b]HD Foil
[b]Hose: [/b]Nammor
[b]Coals: [/b]Japanese[b] [/b]
[b]Base Liquid:[/b] Water

[b]Appearance:[/b] Typical oily/juicy.
[b]Nicotine: [/b]Maximal
[b]Base: [/b]KM Pharonie
[b]Smell:[/b] Very potent floral flavor, much like a potpourri.
[b]Taste: [/b]Overwhelmingly floral with a hint of grape.
[b]Smoke: [/b]Thick and velveteen.
[b]Buzz: [/b]Block out the next two hours of your schedule.
[b]Duration: [/b]1 hour - because I am a purist.
[b]Purchased From: [/b]Aztec Highway (if ever in Salt Lake, do stop by) [/color][/size]
[size="2"][font="arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"] [/font][/size]
[size="2"][font="arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"][color="#1C2837"]This was my first floral flavor and was far too much. It was recommended by a friend who appreciates smoking flower shishas but this I simply can't do. It was like being in a Victorian bathhouse and stuffing the potpourri into a pipe. I traded the ~200 grams to Santino for miscellaneous OG flavors of equal weight. [/color][/font][/size]
[size="2"][font="arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"] [/font][/size]
[font="arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"][color="#1C2837"][size="2"]Disclaimer: this score is given without regards to the fact that this is probably incredibly enjoyable to floral smokers. As a connoisseur, I can appreciate the potency of the flavor and care that went into its recipe; personally, I will not buy this again. [/size][/color][/font]
[font="arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"][color="#1C2837"] [/color][/font]
[font="arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"][color="#1C2837"][size="2"]6.5/10 for my personal distaste 8.5/10 for masterful flavor composition = 7.5/10 overall. [/size][/color][/font]

• 2 months later...
Setup:32” Copper Lotus Kahlil Mamoon

Flavor: [size=5][color="#4169E1"]Tangiers Static Starlight[/color][/size]

Smell: Through the package I wasn’t too sure, it didn’t smellreally that great, not nearly as good as I expected, but I figured it give it ashot

Taste: The Taste was not good….i didn’t like it, it was likea rancid blueberryish with a hint of floral scent

Smoke: within the first 2 or 3 pulls it was heavy smoke

Buzz: really awesome buzz

Overall experience: I did not like this one….i had reallyhigh hopes because so many people like it but it made me a little woozy tosmell and the taste did the same thing, I was coughing a lot with it anddecided after about 10 minutes it was NOT worth it

Id give it a 1/10 only getting a 1 because the buzz was good, other than that it was pretty...gross actually i still smell it and get nautious

[color=#CACACA][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=2]
[font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=2][color="#FF0000"]REVISED ( i wasnt aware you need to Acclimate Tangiers before....AND i used a tangier phunnel bowl)[/color][/size][/font]
[color=#CACACA][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=2]
[/size][/font][/color]Setup:32” Copper Lotus Kahlil Mamoon

Flavor: [size=2][color=#4169E1]Tangiers Static Starlight[/color][/size]

Smell: easier this time even pretty nice, i actually smelled the berry with a hint of like rose or something

Taste: Much better this time, it was a blueberryish and grape mix, i enjoyed it

Smoke: within the first 2 or 3 pulls it was heavy smoke

Buzz: really awesome buzz

Overall experience: AGAIN after i Acclimated it i really enjoyed it, the harsh "Soy Sauce" essence the package talks about really wasnt there after letting it sit over night gettin used to the moisture and humidity, better smell, better flavor, i didnt cough this time or get that nauseous feeling, MUCH better than the first

Id give it a 7-8/10 this was a much better experience after letting it acclimate for a while, im still not 100% for it but i did enjoy it[/size][/font][/color]

• 11 months later...
Tangiers Noir Static Starlight

Hookah: Khalil Mamoon OG Trimetal
Bowl: Tangiers Mini Phunnel
Foil: Reynolds Heavy Duty Foil
Hose: Nammor Custom
Coals: Golden Canaries (3 coals every round)
Base Liquid: Water
Appearance: Standard Tangiers Look
Smell: Florally grape
Taste: Same as it smells, soooo good
Smoke: We've all seen Tangiers clouds...
Buzz: Probably a bit... I don't really remember, haha.
Duration: ~1 hour

Purchased From: Trade with Boludo- Thanks buddy!

Overall: 10/10. Hands down one of my favorite flavors. I will always keep some in my stash, whether it be in Noir or Lucid. Probably Lucid though, as it's one of my staples and I can always fall back on it for when humidity just isn't right and I need to smoke Lucid. If you haven't tried this flavor, do so.