Guava

ASUSEAN1

Tangiers Guava

Setup: Large Funnel

Cut: tangiers style

Smell: it smells good

Smoke: nice thick clouds

Flavor:it taste like fruity pebbles.. hha seriously.. its good

Buzz: 9/10 I dont really get buzzed off of even tangiers but for some reason this flavor does it

Duration: 2 hours

Final: 7/10. taste good.. fruity pebbles. good buzz, solid smoke Edited by ASUSEAN1

• 3 weeks later...
Tangiers Guava

ordered it because a few peeps say it tasted like fruity pebbles...boy were they wrong...

Smell/Flavor: smelled like sweaty gym socks and ass (sorry eric). flavor was very strong and nothing like guava or fruity pebbles as mentioned by a few peeps on here.

Cut: standard tangiers cut, big leaves and very juicy!

Smoke: nice puffy clouds for the small amount of time smoked this flavor

Buzz: standard tangiers heavy duty buzz

Amount(approx)/Duration: not even 10 mins. the flavor was just not good to me

Hookah Type: 27inch Syrian with MYA standard hose

Bowl: Tangiers Funnel Bowl

Foil/Screen: double cheapo foil regular foil

Coal/Amount: 3 easylite japanese coals

Liquid in Base: ice and h20

Overall satisfaction (scale 1 to 10): 2/10. to me it was tolerable for like 3 mins then it went to shit. the smoke quality was excellent (i dont expect less from tangiers) but the flavor was so missing it led to a huge letdown. this is up in the trade section for those who like it or wanna expirement.

• 4 months later...
Tangiers Guava

Setup: 28" Egyptian

Bowl: Social Smoke

Coals: Three Kings

Smell: Pretty tangy guava smell

Cut: Typical Tangiers cut

Smoke Thickenss: Thick nice clouds

Flavour: This is my favorite flavor of probably that Tangiers has to offer. The flavor is full and a little tangy. NICE.

Buzz: gave me a nice buzz, didn't last a long time but the when I had the buzz it was very pleasant.

Duration: a little over an hour

Overall: 10/10. This flavor is dead on and is great. I like to mix it with Layalina Mint and some starbuzz orange or lemon. Gonna always have a little bit of this around.

• 1 year later...
Tangiers Guava

Smell: Just like guava

Cut: Tangiers.

Smoke: Great clouds

Buzz: none (i smoke cigs)

Amount(approx)/Duration: 3 hours.

Hookah Type: Km Faridat

Hose: Km deluxe hose.

Bowl: Tangiers Small Phunnel

Foil/Screen: Hd Ren Foil, lots o' holes

Coal/Amount: Inhale

Liquid in Base: Aqua

Taste: Strong Guava flavor a dead on flavor

Overall satisfaction (scale 1 to 10): 10/10

Perfect, by far my favorite smoke!

• 2 months later...
Original Review Date: 3/27/06
Flavor Reviewed: Tangier’s Guava
Setup:
MYA screw on acrylic
Ma’assel Total Weight:
My guesstimate is around 110 grams or so. Again, this is one of the seven samples Eric was kind enough to send me.

Background:
I have no idea what the hell a guava tastes like, and had to Google it to even know what it looks like. Bear with me.

Appearance:
Dark, rough, and gritty. If this was any more manly, it would be David Hasselhoff. It’s juicy, but not quite floating away. As a side note, I do not consider David Hasselhoff juicy.

Smell:
It smells like guava, I guess. It’s fruity, with a hint of floral. It reminds me of just the feeling of your various tropical fruits, almost heavy in the nostrils, but it has a faint citrus bite to it as well. I like it.

Flavor:
This stuff is super tasty. It’s got the guava flavor that I can’t really describe, and almost a hint of grape fruit as well. It’s a very smooth flavor, and leaves you licking your lips for more.

Smoke Density: I’m fairly certain this is what ninjas used to disappear. They would fire up a bowl, exhale, and *poof*! No more ninja!

Roomnote: Only one in the room was the dog, and she’s not telling me her opinion. I don’t know why I keep her around.

Buzz:
It’s smooth. Like a baby’s bottom. Except a baby’s butt doesn’t make you feel this good. Unless you’re a sicko. This review is going downhill fast.

Overall Impressions:
I like it, I love it, I want some more of it. It’s tasty, it’s delicious, and it smells good too. Plus, it’s David Hasselhoff approved. Yipee!

Rating:
9.9 out of 10.0

• 6 months later...
Tangiers Guava

Hookah: Khalil Mamoon Dark Trimetal
Bowl: Tangiers Mini Phunnel
Screen/Foil: Reynolds HD
Hose: Khalil Mamoon
Coals: Coconaras
Base Liquid: Water

Appearance: Short Cut, Dark, Moist. Standard Tangiers Consistency
Nicotine: 0.3%
Base: Molasses
Smell: Like Guava
Taste: Like Guava
Smoke: Great Clouds
Buzz: Huge
Duration: 2 Hours

Purchased From:
hookah-shisha.com

Overall: 10/10 I have never been a big guava fan, but this is fan freaking amazing. I have only a couple of guava's but this will be my measuring stick for all others.

• 1 year later...
[b][size="4"][color="#00ff00"]TAngiers Noir[/color][/size]: [size="4"][color="#ff00ff"]Guava[/color][/size]

Hookah:[/b] Khalil Mamoon Tye pear
[b]Bowl:[/b] 2nd generation HJ Alien Phunnel
[b]Screen/Foil:[/b] Reynolds Heavy Duty
[b]Hose: [/b]NARB V4
[b]Coals: [/b]kANARA
[b]Base Liquid:[/b] Water+few ice cubes

[b]Appearance: [/b]Short Cut, Dark, Moist. Standard Tangiers Consistency
[b]Nicotine:[/b] 0.3%
[b]Base:[/b] Molasses
[b]Smell: [/b]soy saucish and tobacco
[b]Taste: [/b]like guava!
[b]Smoke:[/b] Huge Clouds
[b]Buzz:[/b] Mild Buzz
[b]Duration:[/b] 2 Hours

[b]Overall:7.5/10[/b]... SO this guava gave me the most trouble out of all the tang ive gotten. 3 Days of 4/20 acclimation and it still didn't smell ready. But i decided to try another bowl and see what happened. Holy crap! it was a Christmas miracle, it tasted like guava. Although the flavor was subtle but still great smoke light buzz for first few minutes. probably will order again to see if its always that hard to acclimate