Red Tea

ghostofdavid

[b]Shisha Brand: [/b]Tangiers Red Tea

[b]Smell/Flavor:[/b] The TRT Has a very mild smell to it. Smells very similiar to red tea.

[b]Cut:[/b] Just as it has been described by others. Very long cuts of tobacco. From the pinch that I did have, it seems I had more stems than most brands. From what I read from other reviews, this seems to deviate from the norm. The Tangiers is also very wet, but did not cause my grommet to lose its seal.

[b]Smoke:[/b] Very thick smoke without ever becoming harsh. Two people smoked a one hose stargate with one coal for around an hour.

[b]Buzz:[/b] Moderate. I do not seek a buzz, necessarily, when purchasing brands. I mostly seek flavor. Amount(approx)/

[b]Duration: [/b]Just enough to pack a Stargazer bowl. as said above, we smoked around an hour. Hookah

[b]Hookah Type:[/b] Taqseem Stargate, one hose. Two people puffing away while conversing. Bowl: Egyptian style Stargate bowl. Foil/Screen: Foil.

[b]Coal/Amount:[/b] One golden coal.

[b]Liquid in Base:[/b] Cool Water.

[b]Overall satisfaction (scale 1 to 10): [/b]My overall satisfaction is very high with Tangiers Red Tea. I would give it at least a 9. The flavor is full and is surreal. It taste exactly like red tea, but your senses feel fooled because you are smoking and gives a dry sensation to the tastebuds. Highly recommended. I let the Tangiers acclimate for roughly 36 hours before use. It would have been much less, but I ran out of coals.

• 3 months later...
Tangiers Red Tea

Setup- Cheap chinese with small Phunnel bowl

Cut- Almost looks like beachnut chewing tobacco with molasses all over it

Smell- didn't recognize the smell at all...I do after smoking this and going out and buying red tea to drink...It's Red Tea

Smoke- Took a few minutes to get it going, but once it was going good I had large clouds

Flavor- Sweet Red Tea

Duration- 2 hours...After I stopped smoking I looked under the foil and it's still pretty fresh so I just smacked a new piece of foil on top and will smoke it my next session.

Buzz-Pleasant heavy buzz

Overall- 10/10 near perfect. I actually went out and bought red tea after tasting this...Wow it's great to smoke red tea and drink it at the same time! I'm finding I have a very heavy preference for Tangiers. For me personally it just smokes easier without all the fuss and muss of other brands with a superior flavor and buzz.

• 1 year later...
Tangiers Red Tea

Hookah: Mya Obelisk
Bowl: Small Phunnel,
Screen/Foil: Reynolds HD
Hose: Nammor
Coals: Coconaras
Base Liquid: Water

Appearance: Dark Moist and Tangiers Consistency, Little Clumpy.
Nicotine: 0.3%
Base: Molasses
Smell: The smell was a faint hint of Red Tea
Taste: The taste was mild but there.
Smoke: Huge White Clouds right off the bat.
Buzz: Huge Buzz
Duration: 1 Hour

Purchased From:
worldhookah.com

Overall: I give it a 9/10 Good Flavor, but not too strong, the buzz was intense stopped after an hour. Definitely taste the red tea flavor, just wish it was stronger. Gonna acclimate more to hopefully enhance the flavor to FULL !

• 9 months later...
Tangiers Red Tea
The Cut: Medium, wet. Exactly what you would expect with tangiers.
Hookah Type: 40' KM Exotica
Duration: 2 hours
Bowl: Tangiers Small Phunnel
Foil/Screen: Heavy Duty Reynolds
Coal/Amount:2 cocos with a windscreen
Smoke: Thick like usual
Buzz: decent, not as hardcore as it usually is.
Smell/Flavor: smells like red tea while its steeping which made me really excited once it was acclimated, and the taste is dead on. Ive never had a flavor like it before so it was surprising to say the least.
Overall: 9.0/10. not the best tangiers flavor ive ever had, but it was still really good.

• 1 year later...
[b][size="4"]TANGIERS NOIR: [color="#ff0000"]RED TEA[/color][/size]
[/b]

[size="3"][b]Hookah:[/b] Khalil Mamoon single pear
[b]Bowl:[/b] HJ Mini Phunnel
[b]Screen/Foil:[/b] Reynolds Heavy Duty
[b]Hose:[/b] Narb V4
[b]Coals:[/b] Kanara
[b]Base Liquid:[/b] Water+ice

[b]Appearance:[/b] Short Cut, Dark, Moist. Standard Tangiers Consistency
[b]Nicotine:[/b] 0.05%
[b]Base:[/b] Molasses
[b]Smell: [/b][/size][size="3"]bitter floral[/size][size="3"]
[b]Taste: [/b][/size][size="3"]floral red tea[/size]
[size="3"][b]Smoke:[/b] Huge Clouds
[b]Buzz:[/b] No Buzz
[b]Duration:[/b] 2 Hours

[b]Purchased From: [/b]hookahset.com[/size]

[size="3"]OVERALL:7/10 This was a very strong flavor but not one of my favorites. Probably one of the better herbal/tea styles out there. Just not for me.
[/size]