Facebook

Coleman

Ok so I know a lot of us here have facebooks not everyone uses it often (I myself don't use it to often anymore) how many of you are frightened by some of the stuff people put on their Facebook. It's so public that it frightens me when I see people sharing things that would be better kept personal. This all stems from something I saw today. I saw someone talking about their mother getting out of rehab today, and although that's a great thing I just think of all the people who can see that and how if I was that girls mother I would be so embarrassed as to everyone that can see that especially if I were to I don't know fall off the horse and get addicted again. What about you guys here do you experience the same thing?

What people do with their personal information is their business. There are quite a few people who do stupid things with their personal info.

If the girl cares enough about her mom to make a post about her moms situation, I would expect that she knows her mom well enough to decide whether or not her mom craves the attention or would want to keep that info private. Her mom probably doesn't care.

To be honest, if I see a post that is not funny or relevant to my interest, it is forgotten about before I even close the web page. I don't take most of the stuff on fb seriously and the people who do are getting wound up over petty stuff by their own choice.

[quote name='r1v3th3ad' timestamp='1350524925' post='558661']
I use it to vent...free group therapy
[/quote]

Very true

[quote name='CO_hookah' timestamp='1350540095' post='558675']
[quote name='r1v3th3ad' timestamp='1350524925' post='558661']
I use it to vent...free group therapy
[/quote]

Very true
[/quote]

My friends don't want to hear about my problems. :(

I got 99 problems, but a bitch ain't one... Sorry, popped in my head...

i love when people change their relationship status to single from in a relationship and then someone else "likes" it