Getting Married

Nerdy

Hey all,

Taking the plunge, the old' ball n chain, the til death do you part ... Whatever you wanna call it.
So we decided that March of 2013 we will go to Mexico and get married there. After we talked details over, my fiancé and I sat down and had a nice smoke session. As I was smoking the thought of 8 days away from my nammor ... I can't let that happen, I won't let it happen. I had a mya diva but got rid of it after getting a nammor Cleo ... Now I regret it.

I guess what I'm trying to get at is. What's a good portable hookah? Something small and something that can be used by the oceans and pools. What are some good coals to take? if I don't have a stovetop**

Any of the small Mya Saray hookahs make excellent portable hookahs- QT, Bambino, Mono, Vento, Petite, etc. Look them up on MyaHookah.com or Hookah-Shisha.com.

People seem to be talking very highly of those Ring coals. SundayFundaysTV recently posted a video review of them in the Video Reviews section on here. They seem like one of the better quicklights out there. I'm definitely going to try them sometime. Would come in handy for those rare occasions I'm not around a coil-burner stove.

Oh, and congrats on getting married!!! I recently tied the knot as well. Married life is great. May you have many happy years together. :)

Tapatalk'd via iPhone

First off, congratulations to you and your [color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]fiancée![/font][/color]

I don't know if you can edit your topic name (or get a mod to do it), but you might get more relevant responses with a title that's more about the question at hand... Some digging around on the forums searching for "portable hookah" or "car hookah" (yeah, some people manage that) might help you out too.

No idea what the hookah scene is like in Mexico, but see if you can find a lounge there. If your bride-to-be smokes as well, its a fun date for afternoon or night that is nice and relaxing.

Aside from that, Chris is right as usual -- I used to have a MYA Bambino and it was a great pipe, MYA QTs are well-known as being solid... I think they're basically the same save for the vase shape. Look for coconut instant light coals, they'll have less of that "oh god what is that smell" flavor than most instant lights do, which tends to mask the flavor of whatever you're smoking (and for me personally, gives me too much of a headache to even make smoking worth it at all).

[quote name='mushrat' timestamp='1348442971' post='557026']
Congrats!

oh and a Mya QT,
[/quote]

Ditto. Ring Coals seems to be good from my personal experience I still grab Golden Quicklights if in Need them.

Thank you all very much. You guys are too kind.

I remember my mya QT, all black ... Named it Tyrone 😋 it was smashed to bits while someone was drunk.

I will report any hookah lounges I find there(if any).

I also might have to post some smoking in paradise photos.