Wtb - Small Tang Phunnel & Clean Tray

Crhiss

[quote name='dizzbizz' timestamp='1347820771' post='556486']Do they even make gold phunnels?
I have one that I might be willing to part with, I don't use it anymore and I want a pico instead. Its black with a blue/aqua top.[/quote]

Gold tray.

PM me if you actually want to sell it. Color doesn't matter to me.

[quote name='Crhiss' timestamp='1347816223' post='556485']
It's on hold. And I already pm'ed him a couple days ago :( that post kind of got me on a search for one now haha
[/quote]

Yeah sorry my sale is still on hold.

Oh and P.S. Not a guy. :P

Tegan- Lies! Everyone on the internet is a guy, even the girls, because they're just guys pretending to be girls (anyone ever been on PS Home? It's creepy). :P

Dizz- I double-checked for you and the Pico (and Small Phunnels for that matter) are sold out everywhere, every site I knew to carry them. What a damn shame. I wonder when the sites will be replenished with all the bowl sizes and all the lines of tobacco...

[quote name='Chreees' timestamp='1347828360' post='556494']Tegan- Lies! Everyone on the internet is a guy, even the girls, because they're just guys pretending to be girls (anyone ever been on PS Home? It's creepy).

Dizz- I double-checked for you and the Pico (and Small Phunnels for that matter) are sold out everywhere, every site I knew to carry them. What a damn shame. I wonder when the sites will be replenished with all the bowl sizes and all the lines of tobacco...[/quote]

Exactly! You just call everyone "guy" or "man" on the Internet. But I am sorry Tegan. Now I know.

And I have also looked, and have been looking for a while now, for Tang bowls. It's sad. I read that Eric was far behind on orders because of a new line so hopefully all bowls/Flavors will be restocked soon.

[quote name='Chreees' timestamp='1347828360' post='556494']
Tegan- Lies! Everyone on the internet is a guy, even the girls, because they're just guys pretending to be girls (anyone ever been on PS Home? It's creepy). :P

Dizz- I double-checked for you and the Pico (and Small Phunnels for that matter) are sold out everywhere, every site I knew to carry them. What a damn shame. I wonder when the sites will be replenished with [b][u]all [/u]the bowl sizes[/b] and [b][u]all [/u]the lines of tobacco[/b]...
[/quote]

Those are high hopes, Buddy.

Oh trust me, I don't think it'll be happening any time soon... If at all. Seems like these days that when places do get replenished a good bit, there's still many sites that are bare. So no high hopes for me. :)

Tapatalk'd via iPhone

[quote name='Teganv' timestamp='1347823683' post='556488']
[quote name='Crhiss' timestamp='1347816223' post='556485']
It's on hold. And I already pm'ed him a couple days ago :( that post kind of got me on a search for one now haha
[/quote]

Yeah sorry my sale is still on hold.

Oh and P.S. Not a guy. :P
[/quote]
nope defiantly not a boy.