Shall We Write A Story?

SaintPendulous

This could be fun, i'm going to throw out a couple sentences, if you would like, continue the story from there and we will see how far it goes. PLEASE KEEP POSTS SHORT, around 3-4 sentences a piece, no back to back posts, when you are finished, go ahead and trail off with either dotts (.....) and the next person can finish the thought and pick it up from there, or a period like a normal sentence. lets use our imaginations shall we?

"This morning doesn't feel any different than yesterday.....the Doctor said I would notice a change within 24 hours" Jim thought to himself. "What if I'm still asleep?...... am I still dreaming?". In order to test this theory, Jim decided to attack the first object he opened his eyes to with a karate kick at full force....unfortunately for Jim, the Closest thing happened to be a......

"Window that dropped off about 4 stories. He kicked the window and went falling. As he fell he thought ' oh man...this isnt going well.' the groundn getting closer. He hit the ground with an eath shattering thud. Literally earth shattering, he broke the section of ground below him with is impack but e was completely unharmed. ' welll, that went better than expected' he thought. When suddenly......"

"BUT Jim was resurrected, Bellowing "NO MORTAL DISEASE CAN STOP ME" and he hopped on the nearest old ladys back and whipped her, as they rode off into horizon leaving a scent trail of Icy Hot and Shame, only to find out that this was no ordinary old lady....

"...because the old lady had a special power- She could change her appearance. She called herself Chameleon, and would not reveal her real name, nor would she reveal her true appearance. Of course she didn't tell Jim any of this until after they had sex, while appearing as an old woman. He was disgusted. "How could you do that to me?? I'm a young and fragile mind! Now I'm scarred for life!" Jim exclaimed. "Okay," replied Chameleon, "Would you rather me look like this?" She swiftly changed into the appearance of Jessica Alba. Jim tore his pants off, instantly erect- "THIS IS MY DREAM COME TRUE!"

"Chameleon had a sense of humor though, and as they were in the middle of having sex she decided to change into an old lady again. Jim was slightly confused and a little disgusted, he threw her off of him with amazing strength! Chameleon hit the wall with a thud, but was unharmed. Jim was puzzled, why didnt that hurt her? As she stood up she changed back into Jessica Alba and said with a grin "What? you didnt like my joke?" "NO!" Jim said, as he got up and pulled his pants back on, "that was..well..icky..and i do not approve, nor does ceiling cat!" this phrase confused chameleon, as she was not really active on the internet, and had never heard of thin gs like this. Soon the phone rang..."

IT WAS THE PRESIDENT "Mr....Jim? This is Barack Obama, my sources tell me you have come in contact with a project of ours known as Chameleon?". A little puzzled Jim quickly replied "Um....yes mister President how can i defeat her?!?". The President cooly replied "Do you have a kid sized swimming pool, 15 gallons of Pepto Bismol and a hiking boot filled with Chunks of Rocky Road Ice Cream?". "NO!!" Jim exlaimed "Who in the hell has that on hand at all times?". The president quickly replied "OBVIOUSLY youve never been to Bruce Campbell's House...The only way to defeat her now is to.....