FS: Gauging Jewelry

Chreees

For sale is my gauging jewelry. I'm selling this to someone who is interested in gauging their ears as well. This will take you from 20G to 8G. I skipped 18G, so you can either skip as well or go out and buy some 18Gs. I recommend just skipping, though, as I remember it not being hard at all to fit in the 16Gs.

All I'm asking is $30 plus shipping for the whole lot (which will only be a couple bucks). Keep in mind I paid ~$20 per pair (except for the red and black 8G plugs, I purchased those from bodyartforms.com for $16 shipped).

ALL OF IT HAS BEEN STERILIZED!

Any questions, PM me.

Thanks,
Chris

[IMG]http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p40/INCUBUSRATM/Random/c1fc254d.jpg[/IMG]

[quote name='Coleman' timestamp='1343954407' post='553204']
You didn't use tapers at all?? And I'm kind of interested I this since I do want to stretch my ears. I'll PM ya sir
[/quote]

You're actually not supposed to use tapers to stretch up.. They have special stretching tools for that. they're basically extra long tapers though. lol

btw.. GREAT deal on all that jewelry here, chris! whoever buys it is winning out fasho

Yeah I'm not trying to get much profit from these. Really just want to recover the costs of the double flares (I hope you're eventually able to fit them Coleman; my ears just don't have enough elasticity to them), and have enough to maybe buy another set if I find something I like.

These are pretty much Coleman's. He's paying tomorrow.

I have been thinking of gauging up a little actually. Not to 8, thats a little much. Let me know of coleman doesnt take them. I could split the bigger ones with my hipster friend.

*Comments in this post do not necessarily reflect those of Tangiers Tobacco*