'ello From Stl

thejon

Greetings all!

I must admit, I sinned. I asked for help without introducing myself. But I'm here now to fix that!

I'm Jon. I'm from St. Louis. I have a tiny cheap hookah that I intend to replace just as soon as I have the money for it, but it's served me well for about 6 months now. I tend to favor lighter flavors, and sweet fruits. I smoke inside, and will never buy any quicklight that's not 3 kings ever again. I just learned about splitting the coals, will be trying that tonight.

My good friend has a work associate who brings him back sheisha every time she goes to Jordan. She brings all different kinds, and we have no idea what any of it is (none of us read Arabic). I'm in a dire search for what we called the "fruit loops flavor". The smoke was the exact flavor of fruit loops, sugar and all. Best smoke I've ever had.

That's it! Hello everyone!

I have done natural coals also, but found they generally don't last me nearly as long as I'd like, and I don't typically have an easy way to light a new one (stove top, but still takes a while). Maybe I need to look into that further :)

[quote name='thejon' timestamp='1342111959' post='551525']
I have done natural coals also, but found they generally don't last me nearly as long as I'd like, and I don't typically have an easy way to light a new one (stove top, but still takes a while). Maybe I need to look into that further :)
[/quote]

May I ask what coals were they? Because naturals usually beat the crap out of qls in all depts. Smell, taste, duration etc. Best way to light naturals would be an electric coil burner....costs like $10-$15.