Hello Guys !

Well some of you already know me because i asked for your help several times ( suggestions about a new hookah, about the best bowl, the best hose and so on ). Anyway, let me introduce myself: my name's Alex, i'm a 22 years old medical student from Romania ( no, i'm not a damn gipsy, Romania is NOT the gipsy's country. They are just a minority ! Romanians are romans just like the italians. Don't get me wrong, i'm not a racist guy but everytime i go abroad many people ask me why do i stay in a country filled with gipsies ).
Besides medicine i like history ( especially modern conflicts like world war 1, world war 2, the cold war, the Vietnam war, etc. ), science, mobile phones ( it's quite a damn hobby of mine... ), the PhotoShop app, spending time with my friends and with my future fiancee and of course, HOOKAHS. I listen many genres of music, especially trance, electro and rock/metal ( yeah, i love Metallica, Disturbed, Linkin Park, System of a Down, Red Hot Chilli Peppers ). I also LOVE good movies. No, No ! Not Avengers ! I'm talking about really good movies like One flew over the cuckoo's nest, Forest Gump, Pulp Fiction and all the Tarantino's movies, Good Fellas, Casablanca, Dark Knight, Fight Club, Memento, Blood Diamonds, The Departed, Shutter Island, Catch me if you can ( yeah, i'm quite a fan of Di Caprio ) and of course, war dramas like Saving Private Ryan, The Pianist, Das Boot, Full Metal Jacket, Stalingrad, Tora! Tora! Tora!, Life is beautiful, Letter from Iwo Jima, Black Hawk Down,etc. I also love some TV series like Lost, Dexter, Fringe, House M.D, Supernatural, Band of Brothers.
I know this will sound quite stupid but i like wathcing wrestling etertainment ( WWE, TNA, ROH ).
I HATE politics, violence, stupidity and the new generations..you know the ones who love Justin F*****g Beaber, Selena Gomez, Facebook, Twlight and other crappy thinks like those.

If you ever have any oncological problem or curiosity, ask me and i'll answer you !

Nice to meet u fellow hookah lover!

[quote name='vendetta_revived' timestamp='1341263629' post='550649']
Wow. Now that's an intro. You missed "The shawshank redemption" in your list of movies btw. :P

Welcome to HF! :)
[/quote]

F**k yeah ! I missed the no1 movie on the IMDB list. That was indeed an awesome movie !