Making The Mya Purge Work

Yep it does, vimal is right its awesome, but it works as a purge valve take off the top and the ball and throw a water ballon on and you're set. You'll have to cut the tip of it off and replace it maybe every week or two but they r so cheap it doesn't matter plus, hen you have people over they love it lol

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name='Urloc' timestamp='1342299084' post='551746']
And so that is related... why is it useful to purge your hookah?

That is besides making farting noises with a custom valve, which is something.
[/quote]

If you take a pull and the smoke is harsh, you adjust the coals to your satisfaction and purge the hookah to get rid of the harsh smoke present in the base.

Yeah because you could smoke some nasty burn stuff and it will hurt your throat. Every time I smoke with someone I purge after they hand me the hose. Because I don't want stale and nasty tasting smoke. Or burnt stuff

• 3 months later...
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]What I did was take an small OJ bottle and cut a small hole in the side to insert the hose tip and wrapped a paper towel around it to help block the holes around the cut part and then just breathed through the opening in the bottle.....[/font][/color]

[quote name='Bradley' timestamp='1351764064' post='559664']
[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]What I did was take an small OJ bottle and cut a small hole in the side to insert the hose tip and wrapped a paper towel around it to help block the holes around the cut part and then just breathed through the opening in the bottle.....[/font]
[/quote]
I'm sorry? How does this improve the purge of the Mya hookahs? Let alone, how does this relate to this thread? You're just adding a plastic bottle at the end of your hose.

• 1 month later...
The "problem" is the common heart in the mya hookah. I really don't purge much anyways so it's not a big deal. Apparently the engineering to make it purge better and still keep the same look and feel is prohibitivly expensive. They still purge, just not a full clear. WHich, i can live with. Some folks play with the purge valve like its a toy. ;)