Km Kafe/ Black Boho

[color=#333333]I am looking to change things around and would like to find something new to me. This Hookah has a med kafe stem with a Silver painted black KS boho. The kafe has been used a fair amount but the Boho has only been used maybe 6 times at most[/color][color=#333333]. You will also receive a gold trim tray ($20 dollar value)

Disclaimers:

Don't bother offering anything If a Boho is not included.
Don't Bother offering money UNLESS your crazy and are willing to pay more then 250. I just don't really wanna sell it I am not saying its worth that much.
You can not see through the black vase [/color][color=#333333]I am not around very much so please just text or call me....412-527-5170. If you call I probably will not answer so please leave your name/ forum name/ phone number and reason for calling. [/color] Edited by dragonflymike

I also am open to things like small super chiefs, large super chiefs, large phunnels. I would perfer a boho but one or two of these combined would make up for it in my mind....because of being flamed in different locations....If you do not like the hookah/ or what I am asking for just go away its annoying and is unnecessary

Who on god's earth would flame you for such a nice setup?? If they were flaming you because of your specifically stated disclaimers, then they just need to stfu and gtfo because they proved they couldn't read a post and make a logical decision to not post themselves.

Good luck with the sale, man.

thanks cheers! na it was over some things I was asking for....its all good man I may be working on something with someone! I just am tired of this rig and would like to change it up!