Wtt: My Tangiers Florals For Your Tangiers <Fill In The Blank>

Arcane

I have an exorbitant amount of florals that I'm looking to trade off.

If you have one unopened Tangiers flavor to give me, I'll send you a few florals....at least 3, maybe 4 or 5.

Note: Packages were lounge pick ups, so no outer wrapper or fancy shmancy label.

[sub]what floral flavors are you looking to trade (blue flower, marigold, regal flower, or something else)? Are these open or unopen flavors? I have a lot of unopened tangiers flavors that I could trade. Any flavor in particular you are looking for? [/sub]

I have Blue Flower, Indigo Flower, and Marigold. I don't think I have Regal Flower though. I'm hoping to get anything along the lines of fruit or spice. I'm not currently taking mint.....and BGB need not apply. All packages are unopened. No labels though, remember.

Derek: stop opening all your Tangiers!!! Edited by Arcane

I have maraschino cherry, pear, kiwi, new lime, double orange Indian summer, schnozzberry and vanilla; all unopened. I also have brambleberry unopened but in lounge package (no fancy package). Let me know if you are interested in any of the flavors and we can work out a trade.

Also, if you have K. Apple, and are willing to include it in the trade, I would be willing to give 2-3 packages for it

Jay, I would love to trade you for some of the blue flower/indigo! I have all unopened:

1x Now with Melon (birquq)
6x Kashmir Cherry
2x Green Apple Candy
1x Dark Plum
2x Guanabana
2x Cool Strawberry

and some others that I cannot think of off the top of my head. Let me know if you're interested-

boludo: I'll take Pear, DO and IS. I'll check to see if I have K-Apple.

Jon: I'll take Now with Melon and all the K-Cherry I can trade for.

Right now, it's late....but, I'll run through my inventory tomorrow and post up how many of each flavor I have to trade.

Thanks guys!

Hey Jay,

My numbers were off on some of the quantities. I went ahead and pulled my box out of unopened flavors and counted everything I have. If you could do the same and let me know what you're hoping to do then that would be great. I'm sure we can figure something out man-

[b]2x Green Apple Candy[/b]
[b]5x Kashmir Cherry[/b]
[b]1x Regal Flower[/b]
[b]4x Kashmir Guava[/b]
[b]1x Dark Plum[/b]
[b]2x Cool Strawberry[/b]
[b]2x Guanabana[/b]
[b][color=#008000]1x It's Like That Other Breakfast Cereal (Birquq)[/color][/b]
[b][color=#008000]1x Foreplay on the Peach (Birquq)[/color][/b]
[b][color=#008000]2x Kashmir Peach (Birquq)[/color][/b]

• 3 weeks later...