Wtt/fs: 200G Nakhla Mint And 40G Nakhla Apricot

Teganv

So, I'm on a new medicine that ups my risk of lung cancer, and my doc says to stay away from any amount of nicotine if at all possible. Therefore I wanted to see if anyone was up for trading my 200g Nakhla Mint and 40g Nakhla Apricot for another type of tobacco that has a lower nicotine content, as far as I know, that would be pretty much any brand thats not Nakhla. The exact weight for each flavour might be a bit off because I have smoked both of them. It was originally 250g of mint and 50g of apricot and I estimated from what i have smoked that I now have around 200g mint and 40g apricot.

Send me a PM if you're interested. Also, the tobacco in trade for my tobacco would not have to be the exact same quantity, I am fine with a little less.

This is my first time posting in the trade thread, so I hope I'm doing this right. :wacko:

If no one wants to trade but is interested in buying it, I would be fine with that as well. You pay shipping and i'd give both to you for $13.

No takers? If I can't sell it then I'm going to have to throw it out, but I would like some money from it so I have a chance of being able to buy new tobacco, or if someone trades me then I can have new tobacco. These are the only flavours I have currently, so I have nothing to smoke.

[quote name='Chreees' timestamp='1335588196' post='546176']
Tegan, you should be able to fit both into a small flat rate priority box which will be right around $5-6 for shipping. ;)
[/quote]

Yeah, I was looking at the flat rate boxes online, so thats how I came up with the 5-6 bucks for shipping. Thanks Chris. ^_^

• 2 weeks later...