Homemade Ice Hose Tip

rockdaquad

(Maybe already done but thought it was cool) So just made an ice hose tip instead of buying a hose off line, this thing is great! I always wanted to see what everyone was talking about and this thing makes the whole experience that much better! Amazing for being cheap and not having to order some expensive piece!

What I did was take an small OJ bottle and cut a small hole in the side to insert the hose tip and wrapped a paper towel around it to help block the holes around the cut part and then just breathed through the opening in the bottle. Picture attached!
  • Upvote 1

Haha, not the prettiest thing to look at but seems like it would get the job done. Then when the water melts, you have a double buddler.

Yea not the best looking thing in the world but for a make shift set up it works great! Hard to not keep repacking the bowl. Yea simple set up though! Probably try and make a better looking one soon but till then this should work!

[quote name='vendetta_revived' timestamp='1329081689' post='538792']
Erm...you missed the step where you put the ice in the bottle? :P
[/quote]

^^ I was a little confused where the "ice tip" came into play. As far as I can tell, this is just an OJ bottle tip.

Ice wood be a good addition lol. I got a little computer so the smoke looked like crushed up ice to me.

• 5 months later...