Bohemian And Mya Gilato Bases

lucky13

hey guys... i know im not so active on here much XD im a busy guy haha i have a has to be between 9"-11" tall frosted/clear bohemian base, its wide enough to fit my km but to short to fit the stem so i never used it its just been sitting around here. and i have a goldish yellow mya gilato base that i never used brand new still in its bubble wrap. i dont have prices on them shoot me an offer, i can ship them anywhere within the u.s via usps flat rate medium boxes or together in a flat rate large box. shoot me a pm if interested.

[b]Price: 5 dorra for each. [/b] Edited by Chreees
Added price.

[attachment=5638:P290911_20.47_01.jpg][attachment=5639:P290911_20.47.jpg][attachment=5638:P290911_20.47_01.jpg][attachment=5639:P290911_20.47.jpg][quote name='lucky13' timestamp='1317343600' post='525725']
i dno ah XD $5.00 each for all i care! ill post pics asap
[/quote]

sorry pics are kinda dark and side ways but thats the best i can do :/

[quote name='mustang67n' timestamp='1317343877' post='525726']
interested in the bohemian for 5.. one concern is the size.. my KM is on an 11inch base right now. if you can confirm the height of the base that would be wonderful.
[/quote]

just checked with a tape measure its 9" tall

GO THE FUCK AWAY, WADE, I SAW IT FIRST

i have plans with this thing, and i want my first boho Edited by IainUM

[quote name='Chreees' timestamp='1317346236' post='525738']
You have any better pics of the boho? Also, any information as to where it's from? From what I can tell, it's not really like any boho I've seen... But, pending more information, I may be interested.
[/quote]

i dont have much on it i got it off ebay :/

[quote name='Chreees' timestamp='1317353001' post='525758']
Technically, I currently have dibs, sale pending on more information/pics. :D

Can you get us better pics atleast? Please note that most of the time when it says its a boho on ebay, it really isn't...
[/quote]

lol i know that.... now XD... ill try for pics but all i have is my phone so give me a sec ill see what i can do, all i know is its made in china when i bought it it said they were hand painted i had two options clear or blue and they ran out of blue so the sent me clear... its 9" tall the mouth opening is 1.8" wide the out breach in the middle has a 7" diameter the base of the vase is 5" wide.. other than that i dont have any other info

Yeah, just as I thought, you have not only confirmed my suspicions with the additional picture (which is great by the way, thank you), but also with you said on the eBay listing it said it was made in China... It's not a Bohemian vase. Bohemian vases are made in the Czech Republic and Romania. Sorry to tell you this bad news. :(

Wade, Iain... you guys can fight over it. :P

[quote name='Chreees' timestamp='1317354255' post='525761']
Yeah, just as I thought, you have not only confirmed my suspicions with the additional picture (which is great by the way, thank you), but also with you said on the eBay listing it said it was made in China... It's not a Bohemian vase. Bohemian vases are made in the Czech Republic and Romania. Sorry to tell you this bad news. :(

Wade, Iain... you guys can fight over it. :P
[/quote]

lol no biggie i just want them gone there taking up room i dont need them... it was a cheap purchase off ebay and i bought it blindly

[quote name='lucky13' timestamp='1317354446' post='525764']
chrees thanks for making me sound asian.... 5 dorra!! XD
[/quote]

LOL!

Good luck with the sale, man. Just because they're Chinese doesn't mean they're not perfectly good vases. ;)