Looking For A Tang Mini Phunnel...

glider

Good luck on finding one! People who have em hardly ever want to part with them, but hope you find someone willing to.

I just wanted to throw it out there that what those run for, you could probably ask Santino to make a custom size bowl for you, matching a mini phunnel. :) Just a suggestion mate.

[quote name='vendetta_revived' timestamp='1315135952' post='522538']
Good luck on finding one! People who have em hardly ever want to part with them, but hope you find someone willing to.

I just wanted to throw it out there that what those run for, you could probably ask Santino to make a custom size bowl for you, matching a mini phunnel. :) Just a suggestion mate.
[/quote]

This. I estimate mine to hold about 25g.

[quote name='glider' timestamp='1315187248' post='522576']
excellent! ill have to call and ask. i hear hes been swamped recently though so i hope he'll take the request.

Alex
[/quote]

Don't have to, the crown signature funnel is about the same size as the mini. Btw I don't ever recommend trying to buy a tangiers mini second hand unless you're rolling in the dough, going price for one of those is $50 at least. And honestly it's not going to smoke much better (or not at all) than many of the bowls around that size on the market. In fact your tangiers small bowl is superior to it in smoking quality. Edited by littlec

my tangiers small is broken. haha. i need to buy another one anyway. i dont know, i guess its kind of a novelty piece. i have heard they smoke sub par to other tang phunnels. my broken small phunnel was great because the spire hole was much larger than alot of the other smalls ive seen. i dont know where i could find another one like it unfortunately as all the ones i see on site have a smaller spire hole.

thanks though! ill keep looking around and such.

Alex

[quote name='glider' timestamp='1315429659' post='522934']
my tangiers small is broken. haha. i need to buy another one anyway. i dont know, i guess its kind of a novelty piece. i have heard they smoke sub par to other tang phunnels. my broken small phunnel was great because the spire hole was much larger than alot of the other smalls ive seen. i dont know where i could find another one like it unfortunately as all the ones i see on site have a smaller spire hole.

Alex
[/quote]

While I don't have a Tang small, I believe this is the first time I have ever seen someone call it a novelty bowl.

[quote name='vendetta_revived' timestamp='1315433269' post='522941']
[quote name='glider' timestamp='1315429659' post='522934']

Alex
[/quote]

While I don't have a Tang small, I believe this is the first time I have ever seen someone call it a novelty bowl.
[/quote]
haha i was referring to the mini tang phunnle. my broken small was the best bowl ive ever had.

Alex

[quote name='littlec' timestamp='1315376587' post='522857']
excellent! ill have to call and ask. i hear hes been swamped recently though so i hope he'll take the request.

Alex
[/quote]

Don't have to, the crown signature funnel is about the same size as the mini. Btw I don't ever recommend trying to buy a tangiers mini second hand unless you're rolling in the dough, going price for one of those is $50 at least. And honestly it's not going to smoke much better (or not at all) than many of the bowls around that size on the market. In fact your tangiers small bowl is superior to it in smoking quality.
[/quote]

The Crown Sig is more the size of a Tangiers Small. I still recommend asking Santino to get you one around 20-25g.

The Small does smoke better, but really you won't notice the difference really. I use my Tang Mini all the time while my Small sits in my hookah box collecting dust. Rule of thumb is bigger the Tangiers phunnel, better the smoke. I realize this, yet I still choose the Tang Mini. If you're willing to pay the price for a Mini, then more power to ya.

I would not call it a novelty bowl, however. To me, a novelty bowl is a bowl that is neat or different, but doesn't perform well. Tang Mini performs well.

[quote name='Chreees' timestamp='1315434929' post='522944']

Alex
[/quote]

Don't have to, the crown signature funnel is about the same size as the mini. Btw I don't ever recommend trying to buy a tangiers mini second hand unless you're rolling in the dough, going price for one of those is $50 at least. And honestly it's not going to smoke much better (or not at all) than many of the bowls around that size on the market. In fact your tangiers small bowl is superior to it in smoking quality.
[/quote]

The Crown Sig is more the size of a Tangiers Small. I still recommend asking Santino to get you one around 20-25g.

The Small does smoke better, but really you won't notice the difference really. I use my Tang Mini all the time while my Small sits in my hookah box collecting dust. Rule of thumb is bigger the Tangiers phunnel, better the smoke. I realize this, yet I still choose the Tang Mini. If you're willing to pay the price for a Mini, then more power to ya.

I would not call it a novelty bowl, however. To me, a novelty bowl is a bowl that is neat or different, but doesn't perform well. Tang Mini performs well.
[/quote]

My signature crown is way smaller than my tangiers small (and I even asked santino for a larger one) and I got mine before they added the larger small bowls Edited by littlec

[quote name='littlec' timestamp='1315531714' post='523105']
[quote name='Chreees' timestamp='1315434929' post='522944']

Alex
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

My signature crown is way smaller than my tangiers small (and I even asked santino for a larger one) and I got mine before they added the larger small bowls
[/quote]

I talked to Santino about it on TC and he said they're the same size as Tangiers Small Phunnels in general. Obviously it's important to keep in mind Smalls vary so much in size...

[quote name='mushrat' timestamp='1315532091' post='523110']
i heard this rumor...
[/quote]

That Eric has been considering bringing the Mini Phunnel into retail production? ;)

• 1 month later...
I managed to get my hands on an extra mini phunnel and kept my crazy looking green/blue one just to have and look at. Went to a party, this dbag kid I hate knocked over the hookah, breaking my mini phunnel. So I had to break out the backup. Me and my boy burt have small tangiers phunnels and we always use our minis. They smoke great for us. I have been gone for like a year and I expected Eric to be making the mini as a retail piece by now.