New Guy

whats up people. im a new guy here. 1st time hookah owner but not to hookahs/shisha
seen some videos on how to stuff. and i should prolly check the search but im already here and have to go back to work soon. but ive seen videos where people are blowing smoke rings and stuff and the smoke is REALLY thick. and i cant get mine to be that thick. any tips? i have a small (18") mya hookah with the mod head using ice water with QL coals. i just ordered a vortex head and alot of alfakher shisha. Edited by Black Diamond

Which mya is it? It doesn't matter though, little mya hookahs all smoke very good, just asking for my knowledge. :) You're good with AF shisha, it will definitely give you thick dense clouds.

You ordered a vortex head, well if you are looking to add performance to your rig, then sorry, but vortex isn't really the way to go, I have not used one, but going by the kind of things I've heard about it, I don't have any intention to do so either.

If you can order another bowl, then go for a tangiers small phunnel bowl/crown micro phunnel/alien mini phunnel. They are trule magnificent and you will love it if you buy one.

Mya stock hose is good, but it will rust overtime since it has a metal coil inside it, so if you want a better hose in the future, get a nammor hose, it's really wide so it gives you huge clouds, and has no metal inside it so it won't rust and last you a long time.

Oh, and Welcome. :)

Welcome to HF and I do own a vortex and they do the job, but aren't as supier as the aforementioned bowls. But none the less as I said it does what its supposed to. I have had some great sessions out of mine. So happy smoking :)