Got New Piece

Hey to all!

[img]http://ooo.tym.cz/images/shisha.jpeg[/img]

I have got this one in an auction recently. Think its a nice piece - its all metal-made, about 50 cm big (20 inches)..But the problem is the hagar. Is anyone here who have an idea how to use this shiny little bastard? In the auction there was an announcement the hagar is special in some way, but i wasnt expecting this.. It is the small container on top of the body and its fixed to it (at least its a part of it) - on bottom there is just one hole leading to the vase.. I couldnt even find this type on web anywhere.. Some friends just told maybe i should use more foil with this hagar, but I simply dont know how.. Yeah and what do you think its worth? I payed 90USD for it just because i liked it so much.. Thanks for your help.

That is definitely a turkish pipe, since it has no purge valve, and it's a beauty mate. Now I wouldn't know if it's an elmas or not, but Hassouni can help you with that.

And the part you're mentioning to isn't the bowl itself, but the bowl adaptor, but a female one. You will either need to get a male bowl, or get a female to make converter to use normal bowls with this pipe!

Hope it helped. Enjoy that pipe! :)

[Edit] 90USD, I'd say you got a good deal there, especially if it turns out to be an elmas. And I meant to ask - You didn't get the bowl with it? [/Edit] Edited by vendetta_revived

I don't think that's an Elmas, the engravings look a bit different, as does the hose port and downstem. Also I think all of Elmas's bases are glass. Still, nice pipe!!

[quote name='vendetta_revived' timestamp='1307631810' post='512183']
.... And I meant to ask - You didn't get the bowl with it?...[/quote]

No, i didnt get the bowl with it, it was mentioned in the auction that there is some issue with that, however, i thought it would just be different using it..

But thanks alot, it helped, I mean now I know Im about to get a male bowl OR an adaptor to female ones, right? Still need to ask - do you know where could I get these.. (Didnt see it on common e-shops..).

Honestly, I don't know where they are available, or if they are even made anymore. But look here:

http://www.hookahforum.com/topic/39226-got-a-turkish-elmas-hookah/

The OP has posted a female to male converter he made out of a regular stem adapter.

That pipe is beautiful. You're very lucky to have found it.

Problem solved, got this bowl and some additional sealing and its perfect...thanks for your ideas;)

[img]http://vodni-dymka.eu/img/p/95-1003-thickbox.jpg[/img]

Edited by Hashashiyyin

• 1 month later...
[quote name='Zildjian' timestamp='1307629171' post='512177']
i have no idea how to help you...but holy cow is that a gorgeous pipe
[/quote]

THAT! ^^^