Joplin, Mo Tornado

Matto

Hey guys, my hometown got basically destroyed by an f4 tornado today. Thankfully my family and I were ok, but hundreds of people here were not so lucky. I did what I could to help right after it came through and some of the things that I saw were insane, so please keep our town in your thoughts and prayers.

We had a storm system come through Indiana while you guys were getting hit. I watched some of that and it was horrible..Super glad you and your family are ok...Lots of prayers going out for you, your family, and the town as well.

Thanks for your support guys, I've been out in the disaster zone quite a bit in the past few days so I apologize for not replying to this thread sooner. As far as pics go, just search joplin tornado and you'll find all kinds of info. Every major news station was here reporting, it was a bit ridiculous. Luckily 9 people so far have been rescued alive out of the rubble, they survived up to 2 days buried under buildings. The death toll is at 125 so far, but sadly I think it will climb higher as there are still hundreds missing. So please continue praying for us here. If you want to donate to a trusted relief agency go to the [url="https://donate.convoyofhope.org/sslpage.aspx"]Convoy of Hope[/url] page.

Man, i saw a spot about it on tv. about a family with a lost kitty that was unharmed. Still keepin everyone in my prayers